Chapter 16, 17, 18 :)

A/O: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Hi guys we thought we would give you a treat and have 3 chapters in one! :D 

ALSO, we have decided that we will update weekly now! Every Tues & Wed! 

& We might have more Authors note so make sure you read it for more updates!

Okay now enjoy!! 

TWITTER: @Directionersxxi

@Lorrica15

@obeymofoniall

& RATE , SUBSCRIBE , SHARE!! <3

____________________________________________________________

Zayn POV 

I just witness perrie beat the crap out of Clara. I never saw perrie so angry. Now that Clara was restricted from the community, I guess we have nothing to worry about. I see Harry in the living room. He looked so stressed. 

"Hey mate are you ok?" 

"What does it look like zayn?" He says harshly. 

"Look, Clara is gone you got nothing to worry about" 

"You don't get it!" He yelled. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"It's all my fault." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I was trying to make Jessica jealous, by hanging out with Clara. It obviously didn't work. She doesn't like me more than a friend." He says while running his hands through his hair. 

"Well maybe you should tell her how you really feel. Like do something special. Like write poem, something like that?" 

"Thanks zayn." 

Why was I giving him advice? It doesn't feel right. I mean Niall and him are both trying to win Jessica's heart. I mean I thought their friendship was worth more than a girl. I feel a guilt feeling. Why? I mean was I attracted to Jessica? Just maybe? I mean she's pretty good looking and has a great personality. I can't even be thinking this right now. I have a girlfriend for crying out loud, perrie, she's my everything, my world. I don't think cheating on her will be the best idea. All I have to say is Niall and Harry have to watch their backs, they have competition.

Harry POV 

After having that talk with zayn. I think I have a way to win Jessica's heart. Write her poem? How about a mini picnic? I give Jessica a text:

Hey, are you free today Jess? 

After a couple minutes my phone vibrated: 

Ya, I'm free what up? 

I quickly texted back: 

I was thinking today we should hang out. Just you and me.

Within seconds she replied: 

Sure, want me to meet you at your flat? 

I replied : you come over 

She replied : ok 

I was sitting in the living room, flipping the channels. Suddenly my phone vibrated. Perrie texted me. Why though? I opened the message and found a video. It was probably a funny video. She always finds the funniest things on YouTube. Once I clicked the video it was Jessica and Clara fighting. I couldn't believe what Clara was saying to Jessica. Why didn't Jessica tell me about this? The doorbell rang, it interrupted my thoughts. Right when I was getting up from the couch to the door. Louis ran to the door.