Ch23

Jessica POV

Niall and have been hanging out for quiet some time. He's so carefree,I mean any girl would be lucky to have him.

*ding dong* I ran down the stairs, almost face planted on the floor. I opened the door, and there's Niall. My little leprechaun. He leans in to give me a hug. Gosh, he smells good. Stop it Jess. It's a good thing you didn't say that out loud.

"What did you say?" He questions.

"Nothing."

"You said something."

"No I didn't."

"Ya you did. Just tell me." He says. Then his blue orbs just stare into my soul.

"I said you smell good."

He laughs. He probably thinks I'm a creep now. Great job Jessica, you will probably be nominated for being the creepiest girl of the year.

"You like it?" He smirks.

"No." And I walk away.

"O c'mon Jess don't be like this."

I look in the fridge for something to eat. I felt his arms snake around my waist, he pulls me close. I'm facing him now. Gosh he's so beautiful. He leans in, Is he going to kiss me?

"Would you like to be my girlfriend."

Um, am I dreaming? Is this really happening? I punch myself. No,this is real.

"Um,yes."

He leans in and kisses me.

"I'm glad you said yes. If you haven't noticed I've been chasing you for quiet some time."

"You did?"

"Yea I did."

"So what do want to do Ni?"

"Um, let's go out."

"Let me go change first."

"No, you look beautiful."

"Ok then."

"No,I'm serious."

We headed to six flags magic mountain. Oh shit. I going to pee. I hate roller coasters.

"Niall are you sure about this?"

"Ya, why not? It's a great way to get rid of your fears."

"I currently hate you."

"Not after you get over your fears."

Once we got out of the car, we slowly walked to the entrance.

"Hi welcome to six flags. We hope you have a super day today." The lady says.

We got though the entrance, I noticed there was no one there. What the heck?

"I reserved the whole park just for the two of us."

Aww that's so cute.

"Do want to ride the green lantern?"

I Gulped. That ride had a spinning thing.

We got on everything was fine. It was great. Aw this isn't so bad. Then the ride went faster and faster. My hair was flying everywhere. Then come the loopy loop. I felt my stomach go up then drop down. That was some scary ass shit.

"That wasn't so bad wasn't it?"

"Um it was ok until the loopy loop."

"Well it super fun for me."

"My hair flew everywhere. Sorry if it was up in your face."

"It ok it smells topically."

I bursted laughing. Next we headed to superman ride. I couldn't see half of the ride. It was covered by clouds. We got strapped in and we were off. We slowly rose to the top.

"Wow the view was beautiful from-" I was cut off because we we plunging back to earth.

"Ahhhhh this is so scary. I hate you Niall!!!!" I screamed.

"No you love me." He screamed back.

That was one hell of a day to remember. Not only Niall asked me out but I got over my fear of roller coasters. Ha that was a lie I'm still scared of roller coasters. Niall dropped off at home. I headed to my room and took a nap. Life couldn't get any better than that.

I woke up to my phone ringing. *ring ring*It's all the way in the kitchen. That's so far. I obviously didn't pick up because I'm a lazy ass. It ring again and again. What does this person want? I headed to the kitchen and checked my phone. 15 missed calls. What the hell? I unlocked my phone, I tried calling it back but the number is blocked so I can't. I'll make sure I answer when they or whoever calls. I didn't have to wait that long.

*ring ring.*

"Hello,what is your problem?"

"I need you."

"Need me what?"

"I just need you."

"You know if this is a prank, I will kick your ass."

"It's not a prank I need you."

I quickly hang up the phone. How did they get my number? It feels like a prank. I think it is.

Niall POV

It was the best date ever. She said yes. She's mine. No one can take her away from me now. She was my world, my one and only. I walk into the flat. The boys were just chilling. Liam on the phone, it's probably Dani. Harry is on his laptop. Zayn looking at a mirror, nothing new. Louis was reading a book. Wait Louis is reading?

"Louis are you reading?"

"Yeah why"

I stepped closer and I saw his phone wedged between the book.

"Mhm"

"How was your day Horan?"

"Good actually."

I saw Harry look over,he's obviously ease dropping.

"How so?"

"She said yes."

"She meaning Jessica?"

"Mhm"

"Get some man" Louis patted my back.

Harry tenses up a bit. He obviously didn't like the fact that I won Jessica's heart. He can suck it.

" you asked Jessica out?" Harry interrogates.

"Ya I did. And she said yes."

His knuckles turned white. Zayn gave me the death glare. What's up with Zayn he had Perrie. I won't let anyone break Jessica and I apart. Not Zayn not Harry, no one.

~Decided to update early for you lovies. What do you think about Niall and Jessica? Yay or nay?

*comment, vote, fan* comment what should happen next. I'm reaching a road block

XX Lorrica, Jen ~