Chapter 8 - Girlfriends

Jessica POV

Was in the kitchen, making myself a waffle. Waffle with whip cream, strawberries, and condensed milk. Right when I was going to eat it I got a text from Liam.

Liam: BQQ? At my flat. Starts @ 2. The boys and their girlfriends will be here. Hope you can come(:

Liam writes so formal. Well I guess I'll go. Hmm what am I going to wear? I kinda wanna dress nice since their girlfriends are going to be there. It took me 15 minutes to find the perfect outfit. I finally decided to wear a stripped shirt with my dip dyed shorts. I checked my phone and mapped the way to Liam's flat. It only took one knock, Louis screamed," Jessica! Come in,come in." This made me laugh this isn't even his flat. As I walk to the living room I spot 4 girls and a boy I didn't seem to recronize. They all stood up and introduced them self. "I'm Danielle"said the girl with the curls. "I'm Eleanor"said the girl with the straight hair. "I'm perrie" said the blondie. "I'm Stacy, Josh's little sister." I think she was like 15. Josh who's josh? I think josh is the boy right next to her. He's pretty cute. "I'm josh, one directions' drummer" he says with a big smile on his face. He had a cute smile. Gah stop Jessica. You can't think like this.

Eleanor POV

The boys talked a lot Jessica. She seems nice. I liked her. "Let's play 20 questions?" I asked

"Sure" they all say not including Stacy. She went to swim with the boys. "We(perrie,Danielle,and I) will ask you the questions. After that you can ask us questions."

"Sure thing" Jessica answered

"Are you an only child?"-Danielle

"No, I have a older brother. He's 21"

"How did you meet the boys?"-perrie

"On the plane"

"Come on tell us the whole story we have time"-we say

"Well I ran into Niall, after that they invited me to sit with them. I said yes of course because I sat next to a big snoring guy. And the rest was history"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"-Danielle

"Um no, he cheated on me"

"O I'm so sorry to hear about that. It was his loss" - we all say

"FOODS READY!!!" Louis shouted

I laughed. Gosh my boyfriend so cute. He really knows how to have fun. I smiled, I thought no one noticed. Suddenly Danielle whispered in my ear,," get married already, you guys are perfect together." I smiled as I heard what she said.

NIALL POV

The girls came out of the living room. Finally I thought. My eyes wondering looking for Jessica. I spotted her, she didnt need to try hard to look beautiful. I could tell she wasn't wearing any makeup, she went natural. I like a girl with a natural look I found it sexy. "HEYY, YOUR WEARING STRIPES!" Interrupted my thoughts.

"You notice now?"

"ONLY I CAN WEAR STRIPES!"

"You know stripes look better on me!"

Louis put his hands on his heart, he's so dramatic at times.

"YOU HURT ME!"

" what can I do for you to forgive me LOUIS TOMLINSON?"

" GIVE ME A HUG!" She walk to Louis, he was standing like ten feet away from the pool. I can't believe she's going fall for this.

Once Jessica hugged Louis, he quickly Turned around and pushed her into the pool but she pulled him down. She's pretty smart. She quickly came up to the pool. I saw her pink bra. I think she caught me staring, her face turned bright red. Ah she looked so cute when she blushed.

"Ay Niall get me a towel please?"

I turned and saw it was Jessica speaking to me. Play it cool Niall. Play it cool.

"Will do" -I said

Jessica POV

Ah shit. I don't have clothes. I didn't know it was a pool party.

I pulled the girls to the side. " um I don't have a extra clothes. I didn't know it was a pool party." I said looking at the floor it was so embarrassing.

" I do! " Eleanor said

"Thanks your such a life saver."

She laughs. She has such a beautiful laugh. She is beautiful. All of the girls are beautiful. I just look like a potato compared to them. Eleanor handed me a blue floral dress.

"Are you sure?"

"Ya, you what keep it."

"Thank you so much."

We walked to the yard together. I smelled the chicken.

"Smells good!"

"Thanks" zayn said

We ended the BQQ with eating and watching a marathon of Disney movie. I fell asleep after the 5th movie. I woke up to whispers.