Chapter 2 - Ouch

Writer's note: I hope you guys all enjoy chapter 2! Don't forget to share with your friends, and vote :D thankyou <33

 ________________________________________

JESSICA POV 

As we were making our way out of the plane the boys dragged me another way. Why though?? Oh right they have their "adoring" fans screaming and waiting for them. I kinda felt bad for the security.. hopefully they don't get trampled. Harry grabbed my hand, I felt a tickle go down my spine. His hands were warm. We were making our way through the crowd then we stopped. Why the -eff did we stop? Isn't he afraid that we just might get mobbed by the fans? He screamed on the top of his lungs, "Jessica, would like to go on a date with me?" What?! He just asked me out? I told him I had a boyfriend though. I just smiled, why did he put me on the hotspot? Before i could answer him the fans began screaming with anger, "Why her Harry? Why not me? She's so ugly." I had to admit I was a bit hurt, but I just smiled on the outside. Then all the sudden the fans broke loose, the security couldn't hold them. They ran straight towards me. With all their negative comments screaming in my ear. I was trying to get out of the crowd suddenly I felt a bang on the back of my head. Shit.. That hurt. I remember hitting the floor, then someone carried me and whispered, "It's ok I got you." after that everything went black.

NIALL POV 

Walking right behind Harry and Jessica, everything was alright. Then I saw he slipped his hand in to her. My heart just dropped, how could he? Then I heard him ask Jessica out in the middle of screaming fans,they got angry and went right after Jessica. I heard her screaming,trying to find away out of the crowd. Then I saw some girl hit Jessica on the back of the head and she was falling for the floor. I pushed toward the crowd and caught her before she hit the ground. She was unconscious. I love my fans but this were I draw the line. They hurt my Jessica, my princess. I ran us into safety I saw Liam first then the rest of the band. I said, "We need to get her to the hospital." She rode away in the ambulance. We decided we would go see her. God, how can Harry be so stupid. Because of his stupidity Jessica is in the hospital. I was lost in my thoughts then I felt a pat on my back it was Liam.

"Hey mate you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Ya sure cause you got some bruises on your arm"

"Really I did? I didn't even notice that."

"We'll they don't hurt" 

Then we saw a lady run into the hospital, "Is Jessica alright?" she repeated over and over again. I'm guessing it was her aunt. I got up out of my seat. 

"She's unconscious at the moment"

"How do you know"

"We rode with her here, well on the plane"

"Wait, your from the band One Direction huh?"

"Ya, how did you know...Jessica got hurt?"

"It was all over the news, as soon as I heard it I rushed over here"

"But doesn't it take time since you live in NJ"

"Yup,but on the border"

" O, I see" 

The doctor came out. "Are you all here for Jessica?"

We all answered together "Yes"

"Well she just woke up, you guys may go in and see her."

I let her aunt go and see her first. then I see Harry make his way to her room. I quickly ran up to him and pinned him against the wall and said, "You better not go near her ever again"

He chuckled. Chuckled. Are you serious?

"Who are to say, if I can see her or not?"

"Well it's your fault she here"

"Correction, it was the fans"

Is he serious?  It was the fans fault. My ass. If you hadn't asked her ,this would never had happened. I was going to punch him right there. Then Liam screams, "Niall stop!" 

HARRY POV

Ok FINE, I had to admit it was my fault Jessica was in the hospital. I wasn't going to let Niall just confront me like that. Was I? No! I quickly made up an excuse ... It was fans fault. I regret saying it but I had to I had to. With Niall pinning me on the wall, I couldn't move. He's pretty strong now, I guess those push-ups paid off. Right when I was going get punched in the face, Liam saved me. Save me and my face. My beautiful face. Niall dropped me to the ground. Falling on my knees hurt but it didn't matter I had to see Jessica but just not with Niall.

NIALL POV 

I went to Jessica's room. She put on a smile when I walked in. It made me feel warm inside. I asked, "Are you ok?"

"What happened?"

She doesn't remember? 

"Well you just got hurt that's all"

I know I was lying. If I told her the truth I knew I was going to get angry. God,I just saved Harry's ass. I walked out of the room and ran into the doctor. 

Doctor, "Jessica doesn't remember about what happened."

"You mean the indecent that caused her injury?"

"Ya, other than that. She can go home in an hour."

"Thank you doctor"

"Your welcome" 

She gets to go home in an hour. I guess  I'll never see her again. Wait, I'll ask if I can take her out for coffee and I'll take her home. I walk into her room and I see Louis doing the light bulb, Zayn braiding her hair, Liam on his phone  probably texting Danielle. Where's Harry? Whatever it didn't matter. 

"Jessica, would you like to go get coffee with me later?"

Everyone looked up at me. Wide eyed. Louis making a purr noise. 

"Sure"

Well I went to the car and got our disguises. For me a black curly wig, with some surfer clothes with sunglasses. For her a blue floral dress, white flats, a blond wig, sunglasses.