Ch24

I was walking on the street. it was about eleven at night. I heard footsteps behind me. Its probably the neighbors.

"Jessica" I heard a whisper.

I turned around there wasn't anyone there. Was I hallucinating? I continued to walking. I heard foot steps again. I quickened my pace. Then the foot steps suddenly stop. I looked around me there wasn't anyone there.

"Jessica" I heard the whisper again. I quickened once more. Then something grabbed me into an alley. It was too dark to see anything. Then I felt pain on my arm. I decided to punch or kick anything in my way. I heard something or someone groan while hitting the ground.

I ran back to the open street. I noticed I was quiet far from Niall's heart. It's probably 4miles away. I saw arm had a cut. Then I heard noise from behind me. I didn't know what to do. Then the little voice in my head screamed,"RUN!"

I'm running. Running from what? I didn't even know what gave me the cut.From the corner I saw a tall figure running after me.

"I will kill you for what you did!" The figure yells.

Someone was following me all along. I tried to shake that thought of my mind. I kept running. Looking forward.

"You can't run far, just give up!" The figure tells again.

I kept running. I wasn't going to let them catch me so easily. I began knocking trash cans. It didn't work the figure was still hot on my trail. Tears began streaming down my face. What if i don't make it? What would happen to Niall? Stop thinking so negatively I told myself.

My legs were screaming in pain. Keep going I said to myself. Just a few more yards. I looked back the figure was gone. Thank god. I began to slow my pace. Then I saw something coming at me. The figure charged on me. I landed on my butt. I was crushed under the figure. The figure slowly got up. I felt like I broke a couple of ribs.

"I told you you couldn't run!"

I got up to my feet. I was a bit unsteady. I was going to make a break for it. Right when I was going to, the figure grabs my wrist.

"Look at me!"

I didn't want to look at the figure. I was to scared.

"Look at me!"

I slowly raise my head. It was Harry. This doesn't make any sense.

"Harry why were chasing me." I could barely hear myself.

" you need to be gone!" He yells.

"Why are you yelling?! What do you mean gone?"

"I loved you. You didn't even know. You ended up falling for my friend. You hurt me. For that I'm going to kill you."

Kill me. Just because I fell for your friend. I tried to get out of his grip, he was too strong.

"I'm sorry" I was bawling.

"It's to late. I was hurting everyday. Seeing him call you beautiful. That was suppose to be me. When he held your hand. I was boiling inside. You didn't see it. You didn't see that I was in love with you."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I wouldn't hurt my mate."

"But you will hurt the girl you were in love with?"

He didn't responded. I saw him reach for the gun that was attached to his belt. I was going to die, I knew it.

"I doing this because I love you." He says.

He suddenly couldn't get his gun off his belt. He lets go of my wrist. I ran, ran like there was no tomorrow. Shots went off, I kept running. Then I felt a pain from my arm. I was bleeding hell a fast. I ran into Niall's house.

"Baby are you ok?" Niall asks.

Then he sees my bleeding arm.

"Who did this to you?" He asks.

I couldn't speak, the pain was to hard endure.

*bang bang*

It was Harry.

"Hey mate. Whats--"

He shot Niall. Tears began falling faster. The pain was too intense, I began screaming. Not screaming words, just screaming. I couldn't feel my arm. My vision began to blur, I saw Niall just lying on the ground.

Harry approached me. This is it.

He puts the gun to my forehead. He slowly pulled the trigger. I knew one thing for sure ......

It was just a dream.