FAMILY

"What! Are you saying he did nothing? Nothing! Even after you kissed him!" Amayra exclaimed through the screen, her disbelief palpable as Zara recounted the events of the previous night.

 Zara, feeling a mix of confusion and disappointment, shook her head in response.

"Nope! I told you, he doesn't love me. It was all because of our friendship! You and Shobhit filled my head with nonsense! I don't know what he must be thinking about me now," Zara replied, her voice tinged with sadness as she reflected on the situation.

"Oh! By the way, have you checked that envelope? What's in there? Maybe he was just shy, as we all know he's not good at expressing himself. Maybe he left a love letter or something!" Amayra suggested, reigniting a flame of hope in Zara's eyes.

"No, I haven't checked it yet! Hold on a sec, let me grab it," Zara replied, rushing off to her room to retrieve the envelope from her bag. 

Returning to the video call, she struggled to open the envelope, finally managing to tear it open. As she gazed at its contents, her eyes widened in shock.

"What is it?" Amayra asked, growing concerned at Zara's lack of response.

"Hey, Zara!" she called out again, her voice raising slightly to bring Zara back to reality.

"It's a ticket to Sydney for next month, with a ticket to his match, and it's for the family seating area," Zara replied, her tone brimming with happiness tinged with a hint of confusion.

"He's already referring to you as his family. What more hint do you want now?" Amayra remarked, trying to reassure her friend.

"Stop with all this! You've already made my mind a mess. I kissed him because of you!" Zara retorted, feeling a mix of frustration and amusement.

"Oh, come on, girl! It was just a peck, and that too on the cheek. How can you call it a kiss?" Amayra rolled her eyes, downplaying the significance of the moment.

"You need to come with me to Sydney next month," Zara said, her tone more serious now.

"Oh, come on, your boyfriend paid for your ticket, not mine!" Amayra protested.

"Ask your boyfriend to pay for it, then. You both can take it as a tour to Sydney. It's not a big issue for both of you," Zara quipped, giving Amayra a playful side-eye.

"Okay, okay, Miss Dictator! I'll tell Shobhit about it! By the way, I'm coming to Delhi day after tomorrow. Make sure to get a day off; we're gonna do so much shopping.

 After that, I'll be busy before leaving for Australia," Amayra said, her excitement palpable through the screen.

The day flew by as Amayra and Zara indulged in shopping, After a day filled with shopping and street food adventures, they returned home.

As the days passed by, Zara found herself deeply engrossed in her work.

 Yet, beneath her busy exterior, a part of her heart longed for the days to pass quickly. All she could think about was seeing Aarnav play live. 

Her feelings for him had become crystal clear, and with each passing moment, time and distance only seemed to strengthen her emotions.

Despite the demands of her work, thoughts of Aarnav would often sneak into her mind, bringing a smile to her face.

 She cherished every memory they shared and eagerly anticipated the day when she could witness him on the field, showcasing his talent and passion for the game.

With each passing day, Zara's anticipation grew, fueling her determination to make the most of every moment until the day she could finally see Aarnav play live.