Ice Cream

"Thank you, Amayra! I'm surprised you still remember my favorite flavor," 

Zara exclaimed happily as she took her ice cream.

"Me? But I only bought mine and Shobhit's; the others were chosen by Aarnav,"

Amayra clarified.

"Oh, then thank you, Aaru," 

Zara said with a smile.

"Bro, you got me butterscotch? Didn't I tell you last week I'm allergic to that one?"

Kartik interjected.

"Sorry, man!" Aarnav apologized, quickly swapping his ice cream with Kartik's, 

eliciting laughter from the group.

"Shobhit, want to come to the library with me?"

Amayra asked.

"Yeah, I need to borrow some books since I'm home these days for the festival," 

Shobhit replied, and they both left in Amayra's car.

Meanwhile, Kartik headed to a café to meet some other friends.

"Wanna take a stroll to the temple?" Aarnav asked Zara.

"I don't plan on going there today, actually," Zara replied.

 Aarnav sensed something was off since Zara usually visited the temple every day.

"Are you alright?" he inquired.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I'm on my period, so it wouldn't be possible for me to go to the temple today," Zara explained.

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Just wait a sec; let me get my car, and I'll send you back," Aarnav insisted.

"It's alright! It's nothing serious; I can call a cab. Don't worry," Zara reassured him.

"Quiet, just wait here," Aarnav said firmly as he went to fetch his car. 

Zara settled in, and they drove towards her home.

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.