MISSED YOU!!

"So, what's the work?" Zara inquired.

"Your birthday," Aarnav replied with a smile.

"Huh? Man, you gotta be kidding me! Like you traveled 10,500 km just to celebrate my birthday?" Zara laughed incredulously, continuing to eat her dinner.

Aarnav stood up from his seat and leaned towards Zara.

 As she looked up, he whispered into her ear, "What if I say I missed you so much and just wanted to see you?"

Listening to this, Zara choked on her food in surprise.

"Calm down, calm down. I was just joking!!," Aarnav said, nervously tapping her back.

"Can't you stop flirting with me, please?" Zara said sternly.

"Okay, okay!" Aarnav chuckled.

After dinner, they both retired to their rooms and fell asleep.

The next day, Zara woke up late. 

It was already 10 in the morning, and she had to go to the NGO. 

Hurriedly, she got ready, and as she stepped out of her room, she contemplated waking up Aarnav to have some breakfast together. 

However, to her surprise, Aarnav was nowhere to be found in the room.

Curious, she followed the sound of voices coming from the living room, which was attached to the open kitchen.

 As she entered the living room, her eyes widened in astonishment. The dining table was adorned with a spread of homemade breakfast dishes. 

Before she could tear her gaze away from the delicious sight, she spotted Aarnav emerging from the kitchen, a juice glass in hand. He looked incredibly handsome, wearing an apron with a smile that could light up the room.

Zara took a few steps forward into the living room, unable to believe her eyes. 

The chaos that had engulfed the room the previous night was gone, replaced by order and cleanliness. Everything was impeccably organized, and the space looked picture-perfect.

"Yo-yoo—youu did it all by yourself?" Zara asked, her voice filled with surprise.

"No, I called some ghosts to help me," Aarnav replied mockingly.

"But it's not something to be cleaned in 10 minutes or something. When did you wake up?" Zara inquired.

"Ma'am, don't forget I'm an athlete. I can't sleep after 5 a.m.," Aarnav replied, gently pulling Zara's hand towards the dining table to have breakfast.

Zara savored the taste of homecooked food after so long, her eyes shining brightly with happiness.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you! We need to head out in 1 hour. First, we need to go to the supermarket to buy some snacks and gifts, and then we're going to the NGO to gift the children," Zara announced, breakfast still stuffed in her mouth.