GOLGAPPE

"Okay, guys, let's go eat golgappe now! I really miss munching on them with you guys!! Look, there's the stall," 

Amayra exclaimed, pointing excitedly to the golgappe stall at the corner of the field.

"Guys, don't laugh when you see me crying, okay? I still get teary-eyed while eating them,"

 Zara admitted, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as they approached the stall.

"You just enjoy them; I promise not a single tear will ruin your makeup," 

Aarnav whispered into Zara's ear, Kartikey coughing teasingly nearby.

"Are you flirting with me a bit more today?"

 she teased, giving him a sidelong glance and a barely noticeable smile.

They all went to eat golgappe, and as they indulged, Zara's eyes welled up with tears. Here came Aarnav with a handkerchief, gently dabbing away her tears and reassuring her, "You can drop the tears; they will not ruin your makeup, don't worry, Tigey!"

This gesture left everyone cringing yet touched by Aarnav's caring nature.

"Stop being so flirty! Save it for your fangirls; you have thousands of them," Zara teased.

"Aren't you one of them?"

"Nope!" she replied teasingly.

"Then who is your favorite?" Kartik asked.

"Why should I tell you!? It's definitely not Aarnav; he still needs to polish his skills and tone down his aggression while playing!" Zara replied with a playful smirk.

"Oh, so you've watched all his matches, huh!?" Kartikey asked.

Aarnav saw Zara getting a bit hesitant and shy over Kartik's question and immediately jumped in, "Bro, do you realize who you are talking to? This girl used to watch the main match and then its highlights three to four times! Watching matches is her favorite thing to do!"

"Yeah! Every time she had to talk about something, she just starts talking about football, and even I, who haven't watched a single match, know everything about football because of her!" Amayra chimed in, laughing.

"Okay, enough about football! You're going back to your camp tomorrow; talk about it there, Kartik and Aarnav!" 

Shobhit said, turning the topic to something else.

The event came to an end as they all bid goodbye to each other.

"Let's go!" Kartik said to Aarnav.

"You can go; I still need Aarnav for something," Zara replied, holding onto Aarnav's wrist.

Kartik left, giving a mischievous smile to Aarnav.

"Let's go!" Zara said as Kartik left.

"Where to, Tigey?"

"Just follow me!" Zara said, moving towards her car.

"Get in the car," Zara ordered, her tone indicating seriousness.

 Realizing Zara's urgency, Aarnav complied without a word.

"Buckle up," Zara instructed before starting the car engine.

She turned the car, and as soon as they were on the main road, she sped up, making Aarnav anxious.

"You still love speed, huh? Slow down!" Aarnav chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, I still love speed, but only when I'm driving alone. Right now, it's urgent!" Zara replied.

Soon, they reached the main gate of the city hospital.

"Oh, come on! It's not that serious, Tigey."

"Oh, shut up! I saw how uncomfortable you were during the whole event; you were touching your back every two minutes. You think I didn't notice it?"

They entered the hospital, and Zara took him to the best doctor available at that time.

"Take off your clothes!" the doctor instructed.

Aarnav looked towards Zara.

"Do as he says; I'll wait outside," she said, giving Aarnav a stern look before turning to the doctor. "Sir, please check him thoroughly. He's an athlete, so ensure there are no lingering issues from the injury. Do a full checkup."

"Yes, ma'am!" the doctor replied, turning his attention to Aarnav.

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.