Fluke Encounter

The program had ended

Zara found herself waiting for her cab on the desolate back road. The atmosphere was eerie, sending a shiver down her spine.

Lost in thoughts of Aarnav, she didn't notice when someone tapped her shoulder.

Instinctively, Zara tensed, her senses on high alert.

As she turned around, she came face to face with the spidey boy, his car parked nearby.

"Are you following me or something?"

Zara questioned, her voice tinged with suspicion.

The boy chuckled softly,

"Following you? Come on, Tigey, you know me."

"Tigey?"

Zara echoed, her heart skipping a beat. The nickname was a blast from the past, known only to a select few from her school days

It was Arnav, she was now certain. After years of separation, the sight of him brought a rush of emotions.

But how was she supposed to react? How should she greet him after all this time?

"Aren't you tired wearing all this?" Arnav asked, gesturing to her heavy attire.

"Huh?" Zara replied, caught off guard.

"Come with me," Arnav insisted.

"Where?" Zara questioned, her curiosity piqued.

"Just come, Tigey," he urged, using her old nickname.

Reluctantly, Zara followed him to his car.

As he settled into the driver's seat and fastened his seatbelt, he motioned for her to open the dashboard.

"What's all this?" Zara asked in astonishment, discovering a treasure trove of items she needed. Makeup removal wipes, a box for her ornaments-everything she could possibly require.

Before she could fully comprehend, Arnav handed her a pair of slippers from the back seat. "Change into these and ditch those painful heels."

"How did you know I needed all this, Aruu?" Zara questioned, touched by his thoughtfulness.

"I saw your heavy outfit on your snap today. I know you prefer comfort over glam, so I wanted to make sure you could relax," Arnav explained.

Zara felt overwhelmed by his considerate gesture. It had been so long since someone had cared about the little details in her life.

Despite her independence, a part of her heart softened at his thoughtful gesture.

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.