RED HOT CHILLI

"Let me see your back first; that box seemed heavy,"

Zara said, her brows furrowing with worry as she inspected Aarnav's demeanor.

"It's okay; I'm an athlete. These minor injuries are nothing to me,"

Aarnav reassured her with a confident smile, though his eyes betrayed a hint of discomfort.

"Quit boasting about being a super athlete all the time! Just do what I'm telling you to!"

Zara's tone carried a mixture of frustration and genuine concern.

"Okay, tell me what to do," 

Aarnav complied, his expression softening as he sensed her unease, willing to follow her lead.

"Sit here," 

she directed, drawing out a nearby chair.

"And lift your kurta from the back, let me take a look."

"Sure, but why just lift? I could even strip if you ask, Tigey,"

he quipped, attempting to ease the tension.

"Quit it with the jokes! This is serious,"

 she retorted, her concern mounting. 

"Alright, alright, I'm doing it,"

 he conceded, complying with her request and raising his kurta as he settled into the chair.

As his kurta rose, unveiling the chiseled contours of a gymnast's back, Zara's breath caught in her throat.

A rush of heat flushed her cheeks, her fingers itching to trace the lines of his muscles, a scene straight from her most vivid fantasies but the moment shattered as she noticed the large red patch on his back.

It was a stark reminder of the danger they had narrowly escaped.

"Oh my god!" 

Zara exclaimed loudly.

"What's wrong? Why are you shouting, Tigey?" 

Aarnav asked, alarmed.

"Your back is completely red! We need to go to the clinic right away! Come on!"

 Zara urged, heading for the door.

"Wait, Tigey, it's okay," 

Aarnav reassured, following her.

"It's alright, I'm not feeling any pain! We can go to the doctor after the event,"

Aarnav insisted.

"No! We need to go right now. What if it causes any bad effects or gets worse as time goes on?"