Aarnav's Kickoff

"Who is this in that black t-shirt?"

 Zara texted Shobhit, her curiosity instantly ignited by the familiar face she saw on his story.

"Don't you remember him? Him? Are you serious!!" 

Shobhit's reply only fueled her curiosity further.

"Who is he? Tell me, why are you replying like that? Who is he?" 

Zara asked, her curiosity now reaching new heights.

"He is 'Aarnav Desai.' He used to be in our group one of your closest friend. Don't you remember him now? He is one of the  greatest footballer now" 

Shobhit responded.

"Aarnav?" 

Zara's mind raced back to her school days, recalling her friendship with Aarnav Desai. He had been one of her closest friends back then, part of their tight-knit circle. 

They shared a special bond over their mutual love for football, spending countless hours watching matches together.

 In those moments, Zara would dream of marrying a football player, never imagining that Aarnav himself would become one someday.

His charisma and skill on the field had earned him a significant following, especially among football enthusiasts, particularly girls who were drawn to his hot looks and impressive game style. His knack for scoring goals, particularly through powerful shots, had garnered him widespread admiration and a devoted fan base.

"Aarnav? It's Aarnav??" 

Zara exclaimed, her curiosity reaching new heights as she sought more information from Shobhit about Aarnav's journey.

 She couldn't shake the memory of Aarnav from their school days, when he showed no signs of pursuing football professionally.

"Dude, tell me more about Aarnav's journey. I mean, last I remember, he wasn't into any leagues or matches. How did he become such a good player in such a short span of time?" 

Zara probed further, eager to unravel the mystery behind Aarnav's transformation into a skilled footballer.

"After leaving our school, he participated in one of the most prestigious football leagues, where his performance was exceptional," Shobhit explained.

"He impressed all the selectors with his skills, and with each match, he continued to excel. His consistent performance led to his promotion to the main team, and now he's the youngest captain. Though he currently leads in domestic matches, it won't be long before he becomes the permanent captain," 

Shobhit elaborated, shedding light on Aarnav's remarkable journey in the world of football.

Reflecting on Aarnav's journey, Zara couldn'thelp but feel a sense of pride for her childhood friend.

Although Aarnav and Zara had lost touch over the years, they remained connected on Snapchat. Occasionally, they would exchange glimpses of their lives, offering brief snapshots of their respective journeys. However, amidst the busyness of her own life, Zara never paid much attention to these fleeting moments, often overlooking them in the hustle and bustle of her daily routine. 

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.