Your boyfriend?

"Didi, you are here! Happy birthday!"

 exclaimed a small girl, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she ran towards Zara. 

Aarnav followed closely behind, carrying numerous bags filled with gifts for the children.

Led by the girl, Zara entered the main room, where the atmosphere was filled with the joyous chatter of children. 

The room was adorned with vibrant decorations, and a cake adorned with candles took center stage.

The children, filled with excitement, gather around her.

 As the children sang the birthday song, Zara couldn't help but be transported back to her own childhood, her eyes gleaming with nostalgia. 

Aarnav stood at a distance, his gaze filled with adoration as he watched her, marveling at how she hadn't changed a bit.

Suddenly, a small child approached Aarnav, taking his hand and leading him to Zara.

 With innocence in her eyes, the child asked, "Didi! Who is he and why is he here with you today? Weren't you always here alone? Is he a good boy?"

Aarnav knelt down, meeting the child at eye level.

 "You will never see her alone on her birthday from now on. I will be there with her, okay?" he assured the child, his voice gentle yet resolute.

The other children, intrigued by Aarnav's presence, chimed in with their own questions. 

"Didi, is he your boyfriend? Why is he talking like that?" they asked, their curiosity piqued.

Zara chuckled softly, her heart warmed by the innocence of the children's inquiries. "You are too small to talk about all this. Who taught you these things?" she gently teased, eliciting laughter from the children.

After cutting the cake and distributing the gifts, Zara hugged each child with warmth and affection.

 "Where is my hug? I am also here," Aarnav teased, spreading his arms wide.

Zara gave him a playful hug, mocking him affectionately. 

"Happy big baby!?" she teased, her laughter filling the room as the children joined in.

After some shared joy, they left the place. 

The sun had begun its descent, casting a warm glow over the landscape. 

Zara, exhausted from the day's excitement, drifted off to sleep in the passenger seat while Aarnav took the wheel.

As he drove along the winding roads, Aarnav stole glances at Zara, marveling at how peaceful she looked in her slumber.