Dupatta Snag

Thinking about everything that had transpired, Zara prepared for the program organized by the temple committee that evening.

She adorned herself with heavy ornaments and a beautiful, elaborate dress, a departure from her usual comfort zone. However, for occasions like this, she knew she had to dress the part.

Taking a snapshot of her prepared outfit, complete with all the ornaments, Zara added a caption:

"Even I don't know how I'm going to handle all this, but okay."

It was a humorous acknowledgment of her departure from her usual attire and a lighthearted acceptance of the situation.

After getting ready, Zara made her way to the festival, where she was greeted with smiles and admiration for her traditional attire. Everyone praised her for the elegance and grace she exuded.

"You look exactly like Goddess Lakshmi," Grandma remarked, her eyes filled with pride.

"Thank you, my dearest Grandma! I love you," Zara replied, feeling grateful for the kind words.

"Thank you, everyone, for the compliments. Let's carry on with the program," Zara said, acknowledging the praise before the festivities continued.

As the night progressed, the air filled with music and laughter as everyone danced to the lively tunes. Zara, caught up in the joyous atmosphere, danced with abandon, her heart brimming with happiness.

Zara was lost in the joy of dancing when suddenly, her dupatta got snagged on something. With a mixture of annoyance and determination, she tried to free it, but it stubbornly remained caught.

Frustrated, she turned around to address the issue, her eyes tracing the path of her dupatta. To her surprise, she realized it was entangled on someone's watch. Embarrassment flooded over her as she contemplated how to untangle herself from this unexpected situation.

As Zara struggled to untangle her dupatta, her heart sank with each failed attempt.

Suddenly, a comforting voice broke through her frustration.

"Don't worry, I've got it. Let me help," the voice reassured her.

Looking up, Zara was surprised to see the spidey boy standing before her. He bore a striking resemblance to Aarnav, but she couldn't be sure.

She hadn't met Aarnav in person, and the picture she had seen was blurry. Determined not to jump to conclusions, Zara cautiously observed the boy's efforts.

As he worked to free her dupatta, Zara couldn't help but admire his features. His hair was tousled by the breeze, and sweat glistened on his skin.

His hands, strong and determined, carefully unraveled the fabric.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, his voice filled with regret as the dupatta tore slightly.

"It's okay," Zara replied, trying to brush off the mishap. But even as she returned to the festivities, her mind lingered on the spidey boy.

Was he really Aarnav?

The question lingered in her thoughts, urging her to seek an answer.

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.