Lost and Found

"Listen up! I've got something to say," 

she declared, noticing Aarnav's gaze fixated on her waist.

"Hey, you!" 

she exclaimed, raising her voice to pull him back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm all ears,"

 he replied, snapping out of his reverie.

"Where were you? Why are you so late?" 

she demanded, her tone tinged with frustration.

"Shouldn't that be my question, miss!? Where were you? You disappeared without a word! Didn't answer my calls or texts!"

 he retorted, his expression serious.

"Yeah, I know I messed up. Even with everything on my mind, I should've at least told you what was going on before ghosting you like that! I'm really sorry!" 

she apologized, her voice tinged with guilt.

"You don't need to apologize. I was just worried sick about you. But when Shobhit assured me you were okay, I calmed down a bit and decided not to disturb you, giving you your space,"

 he reassured her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you for understanding! By the way, weren't you supposed to be out of town for practice? Why are you here?" she inquired.

"Oh, so you don't want me here? Did you doll up like this to impress those good-for-nothing boys?"

 he teased, a playful glint in his eye.

"I never dress to impress anyone, not those boys, and definitely not you! I dress to impress myself!" 

she retorted, a smile playing on her lips.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Your Majesty!"

 he joked back, his tone lightening the mood.

As Zara turned in a different direction, she stumbled upon the cupboard beside Aarnav.

 The cupboard shook violently, causing a box perched precariously on top to plummet downward. 

Before Zara could react, Aarnav swiftly moved, pinning her against the wall and shielding her from the falling box.

 It crashed onto him with a thud, causing his eyebrows to furrow in pain, but his gaze remained locked onto Zara's, as if she held his entire world within her eyes.

 Zara, in turn, peered over his shoulder, concerned to see if he was injured.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning today,"

 he whispered, his voice barely audible amidst the chaos.

"Huh?" Zara gasped, her heart racing at his unexpected words.

"Do you even know all the boys out there are staring at you with admiration in their eyes? And my legs only want to kick them in their balls and show them how much it hurts to stare at a footballer's girl," 

Aarnav continued, his tone tinged with a hint of possessiveness.

"Seriously, Aarnav? Are you even making sense right now?"

 Zara questioned, her tone tinged with uncertainty as she tried to make sense of his cryptic remarks. "And who exactly is this 'footballer's girl' you're talking about?" 

She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at his audacious declaration, a mix of amusement and disbelief flickering in her eyes.

Suddenly, Aarnav snapped out of his trance, blinking rapidly and taking a step back, a sheepish grin spreading across his face.

"Just kidding, Tigey! Why so serious?" 

he chuckled, his heart pounding with a mixture of adrenaline and amusement.

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.