Chapter 92: Five Elements Seal And Contract Seal

Start from the beginning

Although she didn't feel like she had worked that hard, since Mutsuki mentioned it, she didn't want to miss the opportunity to have him acknowledge their efforts.

"Can you both handle spicy food?" Mutsuki asked after giving it some thought.

During their previous cooking session, he made Mapo Tofu. If he remembered correctly, it was a recipe from the Shokugeki no Soma side, and the taste should be exceptional.

"No problem, Mutsuki, just go ahead and make it spicy," Kushina replied.

"That's fine, I can handle it," Minato added after considering for a moment.

They figured that if one dish turned out to be too spicy, they could just avoid eating the chili peppers.

"In that case, it's settled. Tomorrow night, I'll make a dish that's so delicious it'll even shine!" Mutsuki said with a smile.

"I wonder if 'shining' in cooking means you've added something strange inside," Kushina teased.

"Could it be that when cooking reaches the pinnacle of deliciousness, it really shines?" Minato earnestly pondered the question.

He recalled that Mutsuki's egg fried rice seemed to glow subtly when he made it before.

After dinner, Kushina and Minato returned home, grabbed their insights on training, and once again entered Mutsuki's room.

The two handed over a scroll to Mutsuki, who accepted it with thanks.

"The scroll on Sealing Jutsu contains a total of three techniques. Aside from the Five Finger Seal and its corresponding advanced Sealing Jutsu, there's also a Contract Seal. It should be enough for you to practice for a year," Kushina explained.

"They all sound challenging, but I'll probably be coming to you both with questions often," Mutsuki said with a smile after placing the scroll aside.

"Feel free to ask. While it might not be easy for you, these are things I'm more familiar with than anything else," Kushina said confidently.

After Kushina and Minato left, Mutsuki took the Sealing Jutsu scroll to the second floor to begin studying.

Opening the Sealing Jutsu scroll, Mutsuki discovered that the advanced Ninjutsu corresponding to the Five Finger Seal was, in fact, the Five Elements Seal.

Mutsuki thought to himself that Kushina was indeed bold and had a lot of confidence in his talents, giving him direct access to such an advanced Sealing Jutsu like the Five Elements Seal.

Having studied Sealing Jutsu for some time, he knew the significance of a Sealing Jutsu at the level of the Five Elements Seal. It represented an extremely high-difficulty Sealing Jutsu, one that even a skilled Jonin specializing in Sealing Jutsu might struggle to master.

Mutsuki felt that the existence of the Five Finger Seal might be to reduce the difficulty of learning the Five Elements Seal.

As for the Contract Seal, Mutsuki found it intriguing. The Contract Seal could sever the contractual relationship between the practitioner and a summoned creature, causing the practitioner to lose control over their Summoning Jutsu and preventing them from summoning again.

Since it could sever a contract, Mutsuki speculated that with some modifications, it might be possible to sever other types of relationships.

Mutsuki had always suspected that the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal might have an actively triggered function. Given Danzo's caution, it wasn't entirely implausible.

"If I can sever the relationship between the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal and Danzo, the threat posed by the Cursed Tongue Eradication to me will be significantly reduced. The triggering condition for the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal is revealing the secrets of Danzo and the Foundation. As long as I never speak those, it will never activate," Mutsuki thought to himself.

"First, I'll learn the Five Finger Seal, then proceed to the Five Elements Seal and Contract Seal. Aim to finish them within a month," Mutsuki planned in his mind. He still had two proficiency scrolls for Ninjutsu, which could instantly elevate his basic Ninjutsu to proficiency level. He intended to use them for the Five Elements Seal and Contract Seal.

Once these two Sealing Jutsu reached proficiency level, they would provide him with more insights into Sealing Jutsu knowledge.

...

On Monday afternoon, Mutsuki began the practical test.

At this point, the students in the summer special training had been studying for two weeks, each making some progress.

The rules for the practical test were similar to the practical exams at the ninja school, involving randomly selecting opponents.

---

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja