8.4

Adhyant was woken up by his alarm. It had been 5 minutes since he was awake and he was still sitting on the couch at the same place where he woke up, staring at the bed where she had been asleep.

The woman who he had brought home. The woman who got exchanged with his wife. After she had requested him to allow her to stay here for some time, he had asked her to take the bed.

When she asked where would he be sleeping, he had pointed towards the couch. The living room couch was a 2 seater and there was no way he would fit on that. So he had no option than to share a room with her. Temporarily. He explained himself.

She had denied and offered that she'd take the couch for he was ‘huge’ in her terms and wouldn't fit on the couch. She wasn't wrong. Adhyant was 6”1 and definitely couldn't fit but he would never let a guest, who also happens to be a woman, take the couch and sleep in the bed himself.

His male ego and gentleman feature won't let him.

He heard the door to the bathroom open and he snapped out of his reverie. Adhika came out of the bathroom. His eyes involuntarily followed her movements. She hadn't noticed him awake yet. Probably because he had hurriedly laid back again as soon as he had heard her come outside. Why? He didn't know that.

Adhyant just laid there looking at what she was doing. She looked beautiful no doubt. Her hair were long and wet. The blue saree suited her complexion well. He saw how she wore her bangles first. He liked the sound they made each time she moved her hands.

When she filled her hairline, he got up and cleared his throat startling her. She looked at him through the mirror and then turned to face him.

“Good morning.”

She greeted in a soft, polite voice and he hummed with a nod. He got up and started taking his clothes out of the almirah going for a bath when she stopped him.

“Umm -aap breakfast mai kya khaayenge?”

“Tumhe ye sab krne ki koi zarurat nhi hai. I'll make my breakfast on my own.”

“Jaanti hu. Lekin aap mujhe yaha bina kisi rishte ke bhi rehne de rhe hai uska ehsaan toh mai shayad kabhi na chuka paau. Pr itni help kr skti hu na ki aapko basic khaana toh de sku. Please let me.”

He looked at her for a few seconds. Whe  he realised she was serious, he nodded and said that he was not a picky eater and left for the washroom.

Adhyant reached the office. He knew people were going to ask about his marriage and he would have to act normal. So he plastered a smile on his face and entered the building.

After answering everyone's wishes, he slumped on his seat with a sigh.

He looked beside his desk and saw Aryan's empty. He still wasn't here. Maybe he hadn't returned from his village yet.

Aryan reached the office an hour later. Adhyant raised his eyebrow looking at him. The glow of being newly married was clear on his face. Atleast someone was happy.

“Hey brother! Congratulations!”

“Thanks brother! Aapko bhi.”

Adhyant smiled and asked him why was he late.

“Wo actually marriage registrar ke saath appointment thi. Got my marriage registered officially.”

Adhyant's smile fell a little. He remembered about his own appointment with the registrar. Only if he had his wife with him.

Shaking the thought away, he focused on his work.

It was around lunch time both Adhyant and Aryan were called by their boss. They looked at each other confused and shrugged their shoulders walking towards his cabin.

“Welcome dear men! First of all congratulations on your wedding boys. Here is a small gift from the company for both of you. I wish you a happy married life ahead.”

Their boss said presenting a gift hamper to both of them. They thanked him and came out of the cabin. Aryan looked happy while Adhyant was conflicted. How was he supposed to find where his wife was. He too wanted a happy married life.

A month had passed since the weddings and Aryan couldn't be anymore happier.

Ananya had started settling and falling in routine at her new house. Aryan and Ananya were settled in their married life.

The two were closer with each other than before. Emotionally and physically. Aryan had not left any chance to make her fall in love with him.

He had office 6 days a week with Sundays off. He made it a goal to spend atleast an hour talking to her before going to bed. And Sundays included doing anything she wanted.

The first week, she had demanded that she wanted to see a movie in a theatre since she was never allowed in one. He still remembered how she had jumped in excitement all the while as he booked their tickets.

The second week, he took her to the two most famous places in Delhi. India Gate and Qutub Minar. They clicked loads of pictures and then came back home by evening.

The third week, they'd simply stayed in and spent the whole day lazing around. They ordered take away and Aryan taught her how to play video games. Safe to say she was becoming his gaming partner now.

And yesterday, they enjoyed their time in Akshardham Temple of Delhi.

All in all, he was spoiling her rotten. As for him, he knew the initial attraction and desire he felt towards her was changing into something more pious and pure.

Her kindness, her laughter, her behaviour, her innocence, everything was pulling him towards her, taking him down with it. It wouldn't be wrong to say he was going to be crazy whipped for her. Setting examples of how husbands should be treating their wives.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️