Epilogue

Almost six months had passed since they first made love. Needless to say Rudransh was addicted but what was shocking was Pihu’s boldness. She was so upfront asking for him whenever she needed him and did not shy away even while blowing him.

The first time she did that Rudransh felt like he was in heaven. The feel of her lips and tongue around him and the sight of her on her knees to pleasure him gave him immense pleasure.

Pihu was in her room just out of the bathroom and was in the room lathering herself in the lotion. She was getting ready for the centre when Rudransh entered with a solemn expression.

She raised her eyebrow but he did not utter a word and went inside the walk-in-closet making her look at him utterly confused. What just happened? Did he just ignore her?

She was about to get up and go after him but he came out this time wearing a white kurta pajamas. She was surprised to see him in one. A few months back was Diwali and it took her so many efforts to get him to wear traditionals and today he wore them on his own.

Their eyes met and his gaze softened. He walked closer to her and cupped her face. Something in his eyes was different today.

“I have to take you somewhere. Wear what I have taken out for you and come out.”

He said, kissing her head. She grinned but he did not give the same energy back. She ran inside the closet and frowned seeing a simple white kurti taken out. Where was he taking her?

She nonetheless wore it and came out. She was about to put some makeup on but he held her hand and shook his head.

“Leave it as is.”

Still holding her hand he moved out of the room. She frowned but did not question because he looked serious. He drove wordlessly while clutching her hand in his.

Her heartbeat rose dramatically as he parked in front of the cemetery. She looked at him and he looked at her with a soft expression.

She did not have courage to ask him what she was thinking. He got out of the car but she couldn't move. Coming to her side he opened the door for her.

“Come out Rose.”

His voice was so soft and tender. She put her legs out but couldn't find the energy to get up. She clutched the door and took deep breaths. Why was she feeling like that?

He held her hand and helped her up. He rubbed her back and she looked at him with moist eyes silently asking him.

‘Tell me! Anything! Just tell me!’

But she couldn't ask. Her vocal cords suddenly gave up. Throat constricted with emotions.

Putting his hand on the small of her back he guided her in. Not leaving her lest he needed to hold her if required.

Pihu felt each second like an hour. She could spot a priest and a few of Rudransh's men standing at a distance and two piers close to them.

She felt like she'd faint. They stopped in front of the piers. There were two bodies. Not actually bodies but bones. She could outline the structure from the sheets that covered both the piers.

Her hands shook as she held it up to uncover the sheets to have a look. Rudransh held her hand in the middle and shook his head.

There was a limit to which she could bear and he knew that. Holding her shoulders he whispered in her ear behind her.

“I have completed my promise, Rose. Now it's your turn to complete your duty as a daughter.”

That's it. The confirmation. He found them. Her parents. But how? She couldn't even see them one last time. She felt so angered at those people who were responsible for this condition of theirs.

Tera Hone Laga Hoon💖💗💘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara