Epilogue

*5 years later*

Ranit and Mansi were asleep in each other's arms when they felt someone push them apart and squeeze in between them.

Ranit opened his eyes and saw his son, whom he had put at one end of the bed after he had slept to cuddle his wife, making space between them.

He groaned when he made his place near his momma, snuggling into her chest, where he was some seconds ago.

Getting up from that side he moved to the other to hug Mansi from behind making her smile.

After Ranit moved out from her place, he made his home and settled the place, making it fit for living. He got married to her within the same year.

Mansi had always wanted babies early in her marriage, which was what happened. Three months into their marriage and she got to know she was pregnant.

They welcomed their son five days after their first marriage anniversary. Their little one, Manit, was a momma’s boy.

Ranit woke up due to harsh sunlight entering his eyes. He stretched himself and looked at his wife still snuggling their son.

He looked at the time. There was still time for the office and Manit’s school. He could sneak in some moments with her. Smiling mischievously he started tracing her arm with his finger.

She sighed in her sleep making him smirk. His hands went inside her tshirt and she turned to look at him with sleepy eyes.

Carefully detaching her from Manit, he picked her up bridal style and she rested her head on his shoulder.

He placed her on the counter and handed her the toothbrush. After they were done Ranit caged her between him and the counter.

He removed the hair strands from her face and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

“I love you baby.”

Whispering softly he pecked her lips playfully. Once, twice, thrice and repeating to do so until she pulled him close and deepened the kiss.

She pulled his tshirt over his head and threw it on the floor pulling him closer while kissing him passionately. Just as his hands invaded her tshirt the door to the washroom was barged open and in entered the biggest villain of Ranit's romance.

Mansi pushed him away hurriedly getting off the counter and correcting her appearance lest their son sees them in a very inappropriate position. Ranit groaned seeing Manit looking at them with a sleepy pout.

“Mumma! Susu!”

He whined and Mansi ran to his side and helped him sit on the commode.

“Mere romance ke beech mai susu le aaya ye. Tujhe bhai behen nhi chahiye kya?”

Ranit scowled, making Manit give him a confused plus irritated look.

“Kya bol rhe ho?”

He asked in a frustrated time as if he was the one who's disturbed him. Mansi chuckled at her husband and son's daily banter. They argued and fought as if they were the same age. It was very amusing to see Ranit frustrated at Manit's confused words.

“Beta nhi dushman paida kia hai maine.”

He went out of the bathroom grumbling, making Mansi laugh. She got Manit ready for school while Ranit waited patiently for his turn, so he could use the washroom.

“Chalo finish this jaldi se. Bus aa gyi Manit.”

She hurriedly made him finish his bread jam and took his bag prompting him out.