4.3

"Don't make me do something you'd not like Rose. Because I get what I want. By hook or by crook. You've thought of me to be a hero for helping you and saving you from that lover boy but I am anything but a hero, Rose. Even if I have to chain you to the bed to keep you here I'll do that."

He said and nuzzled his nose into her neck making her close her eyes and clutch the hem of her dress to control her hormones. Next second her eyes snapped open because the sleeve of her dress fell down from one shoulder making her clutch it to her chest.

She turned to look at him. Did he just cut her dress? His smirk said so. Giving her one last look he went down making her yell in annoyance.

She sat there clutching the sleeve to her shoulder and cursing him until he entered some time later which his house-helps following his tail with a lot of stuff. They started arranging the stuff in his walk-in-closet and she sat there glaring at him. When all the stuff was arranged they left and he sat near her.

"I've arranged some clothes for you. So that you are comfortable staying here. Go change into something comfortable for the night. And then we'll have our dinner."

She did need something to change into. She couldn't go home wearing a torn dress. So she walked into his walk-in-closet and was turned speechless. It was so fucking pretty. She needed to meet his interior designer.

She went through the stuff he got her. Some of them were classy court-sets. He even got her some business suits. Traditional suits and sarees, casual tees and jeans, night-wears and even lingeries. God! This man!

She wore a simple jeans and tshirt so she could answer her chachi why she changed her clothes easily. Rudransh rolled his eyes seeing her wearing jeans. She was too adamant.

They had their dinner silently and Pihu stood in front of him.

"Thank you for the food and clothes. I'll return them after washing."

She said he looked at her amused.

"Why are you so stubborn? You've left me with no other option Rose."

She looked on confused only to shriek a second later because he picked her up bridal style with such ease as if she weighed nothing. She wiggled and struggled in his hold.

"Put me down!"

She yelled in his ear but the man seemed to be made of steel. No effect at all. He took her to his room and put her on the bed. She glared at him and marched towards the door.

He smirked laying on the bed knowing very well that the door wouldn't budge. She pulled the handle but it didn't move. She shook it violently but nope! Still adamant!

"Why the hell is this not opening? Kholo isse! Kaise khulta hai ye?"

She asked and he showed her his palm.

"My fingerprints. Enjoy your stay Rose."

She took a deep breath trying to contain her anger. 'Let him sleep. Phir I'll sneak out of here.'

She thought looking towards the window. He raised his eyebrow looking at her expression and smirked.

"Agar tum raat ko mere sone ke baad sneak out krne ki soch rhi ho toh I'd like to warn you ki jo guards bahar khade hai they'd shoot first and question later. So if you don't want to be shot dead, I'd advice you otherwise."

He said removing his shirt and laying on his bed comfortably. She made a punching gesture towards him and took deep breaths to calm herself.

"What am I going to tell chachi?"