1.1

I am back guys!!!
Thank you so much for waiting ao patiently.
Enjoyy!❤️
**************************************
Shravya came out of the bathroom after taking a shower feeling refreshed. Doing yoga in the morning refreshed her completely.

It was difficult forming a habit at first. Somedays she got really tired and wanted to sleep an hour extra and some days she was just lazy.

But she did not give up and now it fell into routine. In fact she felt weird when she did not practice yoga early in morning.

She quickly made herself upma and tea. Her family lived in Ajmer, Rajasthan and she lived in Delhi for work.

She had not talked to her parents since a long time and decided to call her mother knowing her father would be out in the market.

Her mother picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello! Kaisa hai mera bacha?"

Shravya smiled as she ate her upma.

"Bilkul thik hu. Aap log kaise ho?"

"Sab bhut achhe hai. Tere papa bhut yaad krte hai tujhe. Kab aa rhi hai ab?"

"Ab toh Holi pr hi aana hoga mummy."

Her mother hummed and there was silence for some time.

"Aur iss baar aayegi toh thoda lamba rukne ke hisab se aana. Kuch kaam tha."

Shravya closed her eyes and said.

"Haan pata hai aapka kaam mujhe. Phir se koi ladka dekha hoga pakka. Maine kitni baar kaha hai aapse mumma. Mai waha me kisi ladke se shaadi nhi krungi."

"Arre rehte Delhi hi hai wo log. Yaha toh 30 saal pehle rehte the. Lekin tere papa ki achhi tarah jaan pehchaan hai. Beta toh unka wahi paida hua hai."

She sighed and said.

"Dekhte hai. Mai abhi kuch promise nhi kr rhi. Agar in the meantime yaha koi pasand aa gaya toh?"

She joked and both of them laughed not knowing how much of a truth it was going to be.

She talked to her mother for some time more filing her on all the gossip she heard at office. The two women had a good laugh and Shravya disconnected the call when she was getting late.

She reached her office and sat on her desk. She started her work and was completely engrossed in it when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She jumped a little startled and looked behind her to see her Head of Department, her boss, Nishant Ahuja.

She hated the man with all her guts. He made her so uncomfortable with his looks and touches.

Like right now, he was squeezing her shoulder. She jerked her shoulder and smiled too sweetly at him making him greet his teeth but he didn't say anything on it.

"You need something sir?"

"Yes! You! In my cabin. Now!"

Shravya felt her blood run cold. Cabin? His cabin? Alone? With this pervert? No!

"Sir?"

"Follow me."

He said and walked to his cabin. Shravya knew she had no other option than to follow him for now.

She slowly entered his cabin behind him making sure to remain near the door.

"I will not beat around the bush Shravya. I know ye baat tum bhi jaanti ho. I fancy you! A lot. Be with me and I'll show you the world. You'll get everything you lay your eyes on."

She looked at him wide eyed. Has this man lost it?

Fancy? He only lusted her. And she knew this from day one. But she didn't say anything because he hadn't done anything and she had no proof.

She had even started wearing a ring she gifted herself on her ring finger to indicate that she wasn't available. But this man was totally unbothered. Who was she kidding? He even hit on married women in the office sometimes.

She took a deep breath and looked at the pervert in front of her.

"Not to mean any disrespect sir. But I am not available. I am engaged and have a fiance."

She said holding up her left hand in case he hasn't noticed before. But again who was she kidding?

"I don't care about that. Mai tumhe uske baad bhi accept kr lunga."

He said coming closer to her and she cowered back in fear.

"I need you Shravya."

"S-sir please! I am not interested. I have a fiance and I love him."

She said and ran out of his cabin. She ran into the washroom and slumped against the sink.

She hadn't imagined him to do something like this. Would he try to assualt her? No! This is office. He wouldn't dare to do anything here. And he couldn't trouble her outside even.

Taking a deep breath she got out after looking around for him.

She sat on her desk and continued with her work. It was a little after the working hours were over when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she shrieked in fear thinking it to he her boss again.

She took a deep breath seeing her best friend from work, Katha there.

"You scared me bitch!"

She groaned and Katha giggled.

"Hehe! Maza aaya."

Shravya mock glared at her and asked what did she want.

"Ghar nhi chalna kya? Overtime ho rha hai."

Shravya then realised the time and sighed. There were times when she didn't want to go home. But alas! She had to. She wished she had a roommate here. Her house was too lonely.

The two packed their stuff and started off to home. Katha lived at a 15 minutes distance from her place so she got off before her.

Shravya entered her home and sighed. She didn't want to make dinner. Making it for one person was a hassle.

But she also felt hungry. Quickly making herself paranthas, she gulped them down with curd.

Not having energy to do anything else she got in bed and slept off.

She woke up next morning unaware of the storm awaiting her in the form of Nishant Ahuja. The man's ego was brutally hurt after being rejected. And he wanted to win her by hook or crook.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️