3.3

Anamika could feel his harsh breaths against her skin. She knew he was trying hard not to breakdown. She could fee his pain.

She didn't say anything but held him more tightly giving him silent support. She knew he'd spent nights studying for his exams.

"Prakash!"

His gripped her tighter and refused to part with her. She sighed and moved hee fingers in his hair.

"I know how you're feeling. I won't say ek paper hi toh tha because I know ye paper tumhare liye kitna important tha. But I also know ki ye mock wock tumhara kuch nhi bigad skta. Actual paper mai faad kr rkh doge tum sbki."

He pulled back and looked at her with swollen eyes.

She kissed his forehead and he rested his forehead on hers. They stayed like that until he spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Thank you so much. Yaha aane ke liye. I know you have your exam in 4 days aur phir bhi tum yaha-"

"Shh!"

She cut him off and he looked at her.

"Tum mere liye kisi bhi exam se jyada important ho. Exam toh mai deti rahungi yaar. But you promise me one thing aaj. Aaj se baad tum kisi exam ki wajah se apna khaana peena band nhi kroge. And never, I am saying never ever think khud ko kuch krne ka because of this."

He nodded and she kissed his cheek making his ears turn pink.

"Chalo ab get up. Have your lunch. Mujhe bhi bhut bhook lagi hai."

She said pulling him out of the blanket and the two had their lunch with her feeding him in between and him blushing softly all the while.

It had been more than 6 months that the two have started dating. Prakash cleared his Intermediate with amazing marks and was finally in his final level.

Anamika was done with her graduation and was preparing for her CDS exams.

Right now the two were just back from another one of their dates. It was 11 at night and Prakash was dropping her home.

He got out of the car and escorted her till the door. She turned to look at him and they shared an eyelock.

Hundreds of emotions swirling in both of their eyes but no word was spoken.

"It's quite late. I think I should leave."

He whispered when she didn't say anything. Didn't say what he was dying to hear. She smiled and nodded making him smile back.

'Chal beta. Today is also not the day.'

He explained himself and started walking back to his car with his hands in his pockets.

Anamika looked at his retreating form and bit her lip.

'Come on Anami. It's now or never.'

Just as he opened the door of the car she called his name stopping him. He looked at her with a frown and shut the door when she ran towards him.

Before he could process what was happening she launched herself in his arms making him lose his balance and fall back to the car holding her securely.

He couldn't even ask what had happened because she cupped his face and smashed her lips on his making his senses go numb. He blinked and looked at her closed eyes.

Was it actually happening? She was kissing him?

Finally getting a heed of the situation he wrapped his arm around his waist and the other went behind her head clutching them softly as he took control of the kiss and damn! Did it have her weak in her knees? Hell yesss!

She didn't know for long they kissed but when they pulled back she could still feel him on her lips.

"I love you."

She whispered and he looked at her with a twinkle in his eyes.

"What?"

He asked in a slow whisper and she smiled widely.

"I love you Prakash."

He grinned widely and twirled her around making her round her arms around his neck and giggle.

"I love you so much Anamika."

He whispered and rested his forehead on hers.

Time passes by quicker when you're with people you love. Anamika and Prakash didn't realise when time passed and the two have been dating since almost an year now.

It's been almost 6 months to their first kiss and since then they were addicted. Anamika always found it weird when people kissed all the time. Now she knows why. Because it is so addicting.

Anamika was on call with Prakash and was working on her laptop simultaneously.

"Ek second. Ek mail aaya hai."

She said seeing a mail from the authority that took her CDS exams. Prakash jumped a little startled by her sudden scream.

"Kya hua?"

"Prakash!!!!! I got selected!!!!"

She yelled and his lips split into a grin.

"Really? Congratulations baby. I am so happy."

"Oh my God! I can't believe this. Mai sach mai select ho gyi Prakash. And guess what. Next month se traininy start hai. I have to report in Delhi and waha pr 2 years ki training aur phir meri job set."

She said excitedly and Prakash's smile slowly fell. 2 years. She'd be away for two years?

Anamika was so happy and excited. She immediately told her parents who blessed her and celebrated it with a feast.

Prakash met with her the next day. He couldn't sleep the whole night. Just kept thinking that she would go away from him for 2 years.

"I know what I'm about to say might sound rushed and stupid but mai soch rha tha ki tumhare jaane se pehle agar hamari engagement ho jaati toh-"

He didn't complete his sentence and she frowned.

"Aise suddenly kyu?"

He didn't say anything for a minute and then looked away.

"You're right. It's too sudden. Forget it. Mai toh aise hi-"

"Hey! Look at me."

She cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know what you're insecure about lekin ek baat yaad rakhna Prakash. Pyaar krti hu tumse. Tumhari hi hu. Aur mujhe engagement se koi problem nhi hai. Agar tumhe isse khushi milegi toh yahi sahi. Pehli baar kuch maang rhe ho. Itna toh kr skti hu."

"I just want every guy there to know you're taken. Mujhse jyada handsome kisi ko pasand mat kr lena."

He mumbled looking away and she kissed his cheek.

"Ab iss janam mai toh tum pasand aa gye. Ab kuch nhi ho skta."

She said with a grin making him smile and his ears turn pink.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️