Author's Note

Hey everybody!!

I read all the comments in the previous story and I have a few of my thoughts to share with all of ny lovely readers.

First of all, I would like to thank all of your who read the story and gave your opinions. You and your comments motivate me to write better and better.

Second, koi offend mat hona, you guys shared your thoughts and opinions and now I'd like to share mine.

Ok! So the story was not about the ML being wrong or the FL being weak. It was about the time and situation being wrong and weak.

The story protrayed a small segment of Kabid and Dhara's life where they were going through a touch time. Kabir loved Dhara immensely and had always treated her with utmost love and respect. And that is one of the reasons she chose to stick with him at the end.

The moment when Kabir had an argument with her showed the outburst of his emotions. Just because he had never raised any concerns regarding them being not able to conceive doesn't mean he did not feel it. Because let's be honest, each one of us have a different way of expressing our emotions.

About the joke he made about Niharika and him, ek baat batao yaar, aapne kisi couple ko ek dusre ko aise chhedte huye nhi dekha kya? Because if not, I don't think you people have seen healthy marriages. It's normal for couples to joke with each other and not get offended by such things. What Kabir did joke about was his intention of having a little fun and teasing session with her. Bas uski timing galat ho gyi.

About people getting mad about Dhara forgiving him and going back to him, let's be practical. We won't leave our spouses for some arguments jaha pr we know the situation was such. Mai apna 5 saal ka rishta aise khatam nhi krna chahungi when my better half if clearly apologetic and is willing to work for it. Itna aasan nhi hota rishta khatam krna. And Kabir did love her. He always had.

And he did not leave for Bangalore because he was upset with Dhara. He had his office work there. Again, bas timing galat ho gyi. And he left only for 4 days, not weeks guys. Four days of work.

About him behaving so aggressively on being asked for medical tests, it was pure frustration. He had never questioned Dhara about not being to conceive. And so when she raised this concern, all the frustration came out in the form of anger. I am not justifying his act but ghum phir kr baat wahi aati hai ki time galat chal rha tha.

Har kisi ki life mai ek aisa phase aata hai jaha even we are not aware of what we are doing. When we are so frustrated with just everything in life that we often end up hurting our loved ones.

About people saying that they have been together for 5 years and he didn't know his mother mistreated her. Dhara never told him anything about the mistreatment. And not everyone can know what is happening in someone's life just by looking at them. And some people are really good at hiding things. Trust me! I have seen people hide bigger things than this and no one, even the people close to had any idea about it.

And tell me another thing. Would you doubt your parents about mistreating someone even if you know they don't like a certain person. You would NOT assume that they'd mistreat them. Because we do trust out families and people close to us. And we would not think so low of them.

I just wanted to make this story a bit realistic ki not everything in life is always rosy, but what matters in the end is ki kya hum uss bure waqt ko apne upar haavi hone dete hai ya usse lad kar aur better banke aate hai.

This was my intention while writing the story lekin agar kise ke emotions unknowingly hurt huye toh I apologise. Thank you for much for your constant support and love!

See you in the next story.