Chapter 4252

"The former prince was poisoned to death by His Majesty." A calm voice came from a distance. Everyone turned around and saw that it was Huayang Zi. "Master once said that the former prince was poisoned to death by His Majesty. What he used was the slow-acting Bone Corroding Blue Powder, which made people die without knowing it."

For a moment, all eyes were on Dayan Emperor. Dayan remained sitting there, unmoving like a mountain. He slowly said, "Don't slander me. You said it was third brother who said it, but where is he? Ask him to come out and say it, and I'll admit it."

Where was Mu? No one knew where God Mu was... According to Dayan, God Mu was already dead. 

Touching his bright yellow belt, Emperor Yan laughed. "Your Master Mu died a long time ago. Do you know where his tendons are?"

Everyone turned to look at Emperor Yan's belt. 

Emperor Yan said, "How dare he try to assassinate me. I won't let him live. I'll kill him with poison. I'll tell everyone about it."

Huayang Zi said, "Your lying." 

Emperor Yan said, "He tried to kill the former prince's only descendant. Once I'm dead, that child will die as well, and the empire will be his. I won't let him live."

The disciples of Mu Temple were furious. This emperor really knew how to turn black into white. 

"Why don't you ask him to come out? I'll believe you if he does. Heh." Emperor Yan boasted shamelessly. 

Just then, an indifferent voice rang out. "Is that so?" A cold and arrogant figure appeared in front of everyone like an elegant gentleman. 

"Master." Feng Wu was the first to react. She rushed over and hugged her beautiful master's arm. 

"Master."

"Master."

"Master."

Excited voices rang out one after another. Huayang Zi, Saber Domain, Chu Tianxiao, the scholar, Master Linghu, Master Helian... These were all people who loved their master more than their own lives. Seeing Mu Jiuzhou appear in front of them, tears welled up in their eyes. Even the most introverted Eldest Brother, Huayang Zi, had tears in his eyes as he knelt down, sobbing as he took the lead to greet Master.

Mu Jiuzhou looked up at his disciples, then at Feng Wu. He patted his youngest disciple on the head and sighed with emotion. "I didn't expect you to be the one to save my life in the end. You've suffered a lot along the way."

Feng Wu burst into tears at the thought of all the hardships she had gone through. 

Mu Jiuzhou rubbed her little head, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. "You're such a little crybaby." Feng Wu was a tough girl, but in front of her master, she was just that little girl. 

The people of Divine Mu Temple were happy and harmonious, but the others were shocked and stared at Mu Jiuzhou. 

Master of Mountain Sea Academy nudged Luo Nantian. "God Mu. It's Mu" The third prince that they had been most optimistic about. 

Luo Nantian was also stunned. They had always thought that the third prince was dead, but unexpectedly... he was alive again. If God Mu was the emperor, there wouldn't be so many conflicts between the Luo family and the royal family, and things wouldn't have to this point. After all, the Luo family had supported God Mu back then. 

Meanwhile, Mu Jiuzhou was walking toward Emeror Yan. Emperor Yan rose to his feet in shock, his pupils shaking violently. "You... How are you..."  You're still alive? He had died back then.