Chapter 4230

How... Why would he say that all of a sudden? Feng Wu stared at the handwriting over and over again. It had to be Jun Linyuan. But why was he so reserved all of a sudden? Why was he so passionate? Or was someone imitating him to tease her? 

Knock, knock. There was a knock on the door.  Feng Wu was still immersed in her girlish thoughts, when the knock woke her up. "Who is it?"

"Xiao Wu, it's me." There was a knock on the door. It was Feng Xun. 

Feng Wu opened the door and looked at him in resignation. "What now?" 

Feng Xun looked Feng Wu up and down. "What's wrong?" Feng Xun was confused. "Something's wrong with you." 

Feng Wu asked, "What's wrong?"

Feng Xun asked, "Why are your ears red? And your eyes, they're so much brighter than usual. Don't think I can't tell. So, it was Boss Jun who sent you that letter right?"

Was it that obvious? 

"It's that obvious." Feng Xun seemed to have read Feng Wu's mind, and he chuckled. "It's that obvious. So, it really was Boss Jun, right? Show me. What did Boss Jun write?"

Of course Feng Wu wouldn't show him that. She sent Feng Xun away right away. After Feng Xun left, Feng Wu stared at the four words on the letter and was lost in thought. 

I like you. Apart form that, there was no signature, and Feng Wu wasn't sure if it was from Jun Linyuan. Moreover, even if it was from Jun Linyuan, why did he suddenly confess his love for her? Even if... he wanted to confess his love, couldn't he have done it in person? Why did he have to send a letter? Did her really mean it?

Feng Wu's head was still reeling when she heard Little Phoenix's voice in her head. "Ahhh. It's done. It's done. You've completed the 12th trial."

Feng Wu heard a loud voice in her head, a voice she was very familiar with. It was the peach blossom fairy. 

"Xiao Wu, look. Come in and have a look." Little Phoenix couldn't contain his excitement. 

Feng Wu went into the ring in a hurry. As soon as she went in, the fairy jumped around with a broken star piece in her paws and charged toward Feng Wu. 

"Look, look. Look. What's this?" The fairy was so excited that her head was spinning. Her face was even redder than before. 

"The second broken star piece?" Feng Wu was naturally excited, but because of that, her voice was very low. She was afraid that if she raised her voice, the surprise would be washed away, and she would realize that this was just a dream. 

"This is not a dream, this is real. You've got the second broken star piece. It's right here." The peach blossom fairy handed it over with both hands. 

Feng Wu held the glowing broken star piece in her hands, her eyes focused and devout. It took her a long while to come back to herself. "Why did it suddenly..." 

"Because you completed the last part of the 12 Trials of Love." Little Phoenix grinned at Feng Wu. 

It had been quite some time since the 12 Trials of Love, but Feng Wu had been stuck in the 12th round, for she had to fall in love with Jun Linyuan this time. Feng Wu said, "But we didn't..." Just then, she received Jun Linyuan's words.

"You've been flirting with each other for so long, and with those words, you're done. So, you've completed the 12 Trials of Love."