Chapter 4245

A hint of excitement appeared on Master Murong's face. Finally. The second strike had hit Feng Wu. That proved that his ultimate move was still as powerful as ever. "Heaven Battling Thunder Hammer, third strike." Master Murong used his most powerful strike without hesitation. 

The Luo family members looked terrified. Feng Xun was so anxious that he wanted to rush into the ring. They could all tell that Feng Wu had been struck dumb by the second strike. She stood there without moving, and there was not way she could dodge the third strike. If this move were to land, she would die.

"No." 

"Stop." 

"No."

Countless voices rang out. But a savage and cold sneer appeared on Master Murong's face, and he didn't show any mercy. 

At that critical moment, a cold voice rang out. "How dare you. Stop right now." As he spoke, a figure appeared in front of Feng Wu to block Master Murong's attack. Thump. The hammer was thrown away, and Master Murong stumbled back a few steps. 

Instantly, everyone's eyes were on the person in front of them. Who was he? He was so strong that he could send Master Murong flying. 

However, Feng Wu was pleasantly surprised. It was Patriarch Helian from the Junwu Continent, and her sixth senior brother. Feng Xun and the others recognized the old man as well, and they were elated. 

"It's him. It's him. It's him." 

"It's Patriarch Helian. He's here to save us."

"Wait, there's someone else with Patriarch Helian. Who's that?"

"Master Linghu. Oh god, it's Master Linghu. He's the pillar of the Junwu Empire. Didn't we say that he's not allowed to leave the empire? What's he doing here?" 

That was right. The person standing next to Patriarch Helian was none other than Master Linghu, Feng Wu's fifth senior brother. Feng Wu had been told not to reveal her real identity, so she couldn't call them brother in front of outsiders. So, Feng Wu still addressed them as Patriarch Helian and Master Linghu. 

Patriarch Helian patted Feng Wu on the head. "You've been through a lot."

Master Linghu, on the other hand, smiled at Feng Wu lovingly. Their side was happy and harmonious, but the other side was unhappy. Master Murong stared at the two people in front of him. He felt that they looked familiar but he couldn't recognize them. 

On the other hand, the eldest princess suddenly narrowed her eyes as she recalled the other party's identity. "It's you." The eldest princess pointed at Patriarch Helian and Master Linghu. "The disciples of Mu Jiuzhou." Mu Jiuzhou.  As soon as these three words came out, the entire place fell silent for a moment. Because whether it was on the Junwu Continent or in the Dayan Empire, Mu Jiuzhou was an invincible figure that inspired awe and veneration. The moment the eldest princess said this, Prince Yan and the others looked at the two people in front of them in shock. 

Wasn't it said that ever since Mu Jiuzhou went missing, the six disciples of the Divine Mu Temple either left the world or lived in seclusion, standing aloof from worldly affairs and not caring about anything? Because of this, eldest princess and Prince Yan didn't include the Divine Mu Temple when they planned this incident.  But now, the disciples of the Divine Mu Temple had actually come out of seclusion, and there were two of them?

Thinking of the grudge between Mu Jiuzhou and the royal family of Dayan, the eldest princess frowned and had a feeling that something was wrong. However for the success of the plan, she had to suppress her emotions and put on a smile. "Are you Mr. Linghu, the fifth disciple of Mu Jiuzhou?"