Chapter 4206

Tomorrow was the Dragon Gate Banquet. Therefore, people from all over the world were entering the Imperial Capital today. 

The royal family, Prince Yan's mansion, and the Luo family were all in the imperial capital. The Mu Divine Temple never participated in these matters, so no one came. Mountain Sea Academy was the first to arrive, let by the head of the academy. Qiu Zhennan, Linan Jin, Zhao Xin, and Ji Xingcheng were all there as well. Of course Feng Xun was there as well.  The two brothers, Murong Linan and Murong Linhai came from the Murong family. It was said that Murong Linan had already met with Princess and they had a pleasant chat.  Formless Blade Sect's head of the world, Mad Sword Ye Buqi, his disciples Ye Yujian and Ye Erjian were also here. Of course, Xuan Yi also tagged along. Red Feather Residence was led by Chi Lian, Fairy Ziyun, and Duan Chaoge as well. The host of the Primeval Tower and the Arhat came, but the Medicine King Valley didn't sent anyone. 

For a time, the Imperial Capital was filled with talents, and the situation was changing. 

"I'm going out." When Feng Wu heard that the people from the Red Feather Mansion had come, she threw a steamed bun into her mouth and ran out. 

Luo Zilin followed behind. "Why are you running so fast? Where are you going?" 

Feng Wu said as she ran out, "I'm going to see Chaoge. The people of Red Feather Mansion have moved into Fairy Mansion. I haven't seen her for a long time. I don't know if she has been bullied in Red Feather Mansion."

Luo Zilin said, "Slow down, I'll go with you."

Feng Wu turned around and glanced at him. "Didn't Uncle tell you to stay home and practice martial arts?"

Luo Zilin said, "You practice marital arts every day. You have to go out and get some fresh air."

Feng Wu smiled all of a sudden. "By the way, Luo Zilin, you've made some progress. You're a Level 4 now, right?"

Luo Zilin was speechless. "You're almost a Level 7, but I'm still a Level 4. Are you complimenting me?"

Feng Wu gloated. "Well, I'm an excellent student. The Luo Dragon Pool helped me a lot. Thank you so much."

Luo Zilin was annoyed. "Isn't that because you worked hard? I also went in, but only gained one star. Sigh."

Feng Wu said, "Isn't one star a lot? First Uncle said that being able to advance one star is already very outstanding."

Luo Zilin said, "That depends on who he's competing with."

Feng Wu said, "Why do you have to compete with me? What do you think you're trying to achieve by losing and feeling miserable?"

Luo Zilin crossed his arms and snorted. 

Feng Wu patted him on the shoulder. "Alright, alright. I won't piss you off anymore. I've recently learned a new breathing technique that can help with your cultivation. Come on, I'll tell you as we walk."

Luo Zilin was pleasantly surprised. Back in the Junwu Empire, Luo Zilin was still Feng Wu's big brother. Who would have thought that Feng Wu would be so far ahead of him now? 

Feng Wu told Luo Zilin about the breathing method she had just learned, and Luo Zilin was pleasantly surprised, for he realized that this method could really improve his cultivation. It would be great if he could improve his strength before the Dragon Gate Banquet. This was because the Dragon Gate Banquet was similar to the Jinshi examination. 

How would the four families and six sects decide the outcome of the battle? In the early years, they relied on the super experts of the family, but in recent years, they added a new competition content, and that was the strength of the new generation. If any force didn't have a new talent at the Dragon Gate Banquet, it would be very bad for the family's ranking. Of course, the Mu Divine Temple was an exception. Medicine God Valley Sect, which had always been above the other forces, was an exception.