Chapter 4233

"She's already a Level 8 Spiritual Emperor at such a young age. That's terrifying." After all, a Level 8 Spiritual Emperor was already a top-notch existence on this continent. It was almost impossible for the younger generation to reach that level, and only a handful of people in the middle generation could do so. 

"Xiao Wu, this girl..." Even Luo Nantian was shocked. One had to know that Feng Wu was only a Level 6 Spiritual Emperor when the incident at the Luo Dragon Pool happened. Now, she was already a Level 8 Spiritual Emperor. What did she eat to become so strong?

Everyone was shocked. Then, to their surprise, Wu Yuzi was knocked to the ground by Feng Wu, and Feng Wu stepped on is back. Wu Yuzi buried his face in the arena and stared at Feng Wu. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth and he was covered in wounds, which made him look sinister and terrifying. 

However, Feng Wu wasn't afraid of him? She smiled calmly. "What? You're not convinced?"

"I'm not convinced."

"Chi." The sound of a whip rang out. 

"I'm not convinced." 

Whoosh. The sound of the whip rang out again. Every lash of the whip dealt extremely high damage.

At first, Wu Yuzi was reluctant to admit defeat, but later... he was on the verge of death, and Feng Wu still whipped him. He couldn't care less about his dignity anymore and surrendered. "I- I..." He wanted to surrender, but Feng Wu didn't want to. That was because Brother Luo wanted to surrender earlier, but Wu Yuzi wouldn't give him the chance. So, Feng Wu wouldn't give him the chance this time.

"Stop. He has already admitted defeat." The Host of the Primeval Tower yelled. 

"He didn't say the word 'admit defeat' himself. How do you know he admitted defeat? I think he's very stubborn." Feng Wu lashed out again after that. 

The pitiful Wu Yuzi spat out another mouthful of blood. While Feng Wu and the abbot of the Primeval Tower were talking, Wu Yuzi mustered up all his strength and shouted, "I surrender."

"Hmph, you're quick to admit defeat." Feng Wu glanced at Wu Yuzi. "I'll kill you if you dare to act so arrogantly in front of me again."

Wu Yuzi had been the arrogant one before, but now, Feng Wu was the one... Unfortunately, he couldn't say anything and could only get off the stage dejectedly. However, when he reached the last step, he suddenly turned around and stared at Feng Wu with a dark gaze. "I also want Crown Prince Yan Yu. He will definitely beat you. How did I go down? In the next round, you're even worse than me." After leaving behind this threat, Wu Yuzi walked down the stage. 

The next round was the battle between the champion and the second champion. The great battle between Feng Wu and Crown Prince Yan Yu. Before Feng Wu and Crown Prince Yan Yu had even stepped onto the stage, the audience was already discussing fervently. Because Feng Wu and Crown Prince Yan Yu represented two different powers. 

Feng Wu represented the Luo family, while Crown Prince Yan Yu represented the royal family. So the battle between the two was a battle between the Luo family and the royal family.  

Most people still thought that Crown Prince Yan Yu would win. 

"I think Crown Prince Yan Yu is stronger. After all, although the Luo family is strong, the royal family still has more resources."