Chapter 4240

"You poisoned them." Feng Wu stared at the eldest princess, not daring to take a deep breath, for fear that she would be poisoned as well. 

The eldest princess looked at Feng Wu in confusion, "Why haven't you collapsed yet?"

Feng Wu's constitution was different from ordinary people, and normal poisons were useless against her. However, the Bone Corroding Blue Powder was still effective against Feng Wu, just not as severe. "What are you trying to do?" Feng Wu questioned. No wonder she felt that something was wrong from the beginning, the eldest princess had poisoned her with Bone Corroding Blue Powder. What was she trying to do? Feng Wu looked at Luo Nantian involuntarily, and saw that he had an extremely ugly expression on his face. 

Oh no, Feng Wu thought to herself, Uncle must not have thought that the eldest princess would dare to start a war on such an occasion. Uncle didn't expect it, and neither did anyone else. Who would have thought that the other party would be so insane? There were so many people here. 

Feng Wu noticed that Wu Yuzi, Crown Prince Yan Yu and the others were also confused, and it was obvious that these juniors were also kept in the dark. The only ones who knew the truth were the eldest princess and Prince Yan, because only these two had sinister smiles on their faces. "What are you trying to do? Hehehe..."

The eldest princess sneered, "Now that things have come to this, you're still asking me what I'm trying to do? No wonder all of you became prisoners. Feng Wu, look carefully, all of your family members have collapsed." It wasn't just the Luo family, the neutral Shanhai Academy, Formless Blade sect, Red Feather Mansion, etc... had all collapsed, and no one could fight.

Shanhai Headmaster stared at the eldest princess in shock. "What are you doing? Are you going to kill us all?"

Red Feather Mansion's Abbess Chi Lian said angrily, "Eldest princess. Do you know the consequences of doing this?" No one expected the eldest princess to do this... One must know that all the major powers were gathered here, and all of them were poisoned. 

"Aren't you afraid of offending the world?" One of the Formless Blade sect's people roared. 

The eldest princess laughed coldly. "Dean Shanhai, Abbess Chi Lian, and the second head of the Formless Blade sect, as long as you pledge allegiance to the Dayan Empire and become one of the powers under the Dayan Empire, whatever status you had in the past, will remain the same in the future. I can promise you this right now."

However, the elders coldly harrumphed and didn't accept the eldest princess' words. After all, they were being threatened with poison, and they felt greatly offended. "Eldest princess, the Murong Clan has always been on good terms with the royal family..." The Murong Clan Head could not help but speak up. 

The eldest princess smiled lightly. "So Patriarch Murong is prepared to serve my Dayan Empire?" 

Master Murong nodded, as someone who understood the situation. "Of course. The Murong clan will forever be loyal to the Dayan Empire."

"Good, now is the time to prove your loyalty." The eldest princess took out a dagger from her bosom and threw it in front of the Murong family head. "Go. Try to kill a member of the Luo family."

This.. was really going to kill someone. No one expected that the situation would change so drastically. But to Crown Prince Yan Yu and the others, it couldn't be any better. 

Holding the dagger in his hand, the Murong clan head took in a deep breath.

The eldest princess looked at him indifferently. "Why? Is the Murong clan head unwilling to offend the Luo family?"

The Murong clan head shook his head. He was very clear that the eldest princess was forcing him to make a move.