Chapter 4203

Fang Yanbing couldn't believe it. How was this possible? Wasn't the girl supposed to be a Level 3 Spiritual Emperor? But now, she was actually able to beat him to the point where he couldn't even defend himself, and even sent him flying with a kick? Feng Yanbing couldn't react at all and just lay there in a daze.  

"Fuma..." Feng Yanbing was accompanied by a guard named Huo Bin. Huo Bin helped Feng Yanbing up and didn't know what to say. When he was in the main hall, he had always wanted to speak up for the Prince Consort, but the little girl in front of him was too powerful. Her words were like knives, and every single one of them was disobedient and unfilial. He was so shocked that he couldn't react at all. When he finally reacted, his Prince Consort was already lying outside the wall. 

Feng Yanbing covered his chest with his hands. "Cough..." A mouthful of resentment was stuck there, and he couldn't swallow it no matter what. 

"Fuma..." Huo Bin was a little uneasy when he saw the look on Feng Yanbing's face.

"Let's go." Feng Yanbing clenched her fists and stormed off.

The Luo manor

Luo Zilin put his arm around Feng Wu's shoulder. "You're amazing. Now, you can even punch and kick a Level 6 Spiritual Emperor? Aren't you a little too amazing?" At first, Luo Zilin was a little unconvinced by Feng Wu's rapid progress, but after seeing the girl's explosive battle prowess and how she had mercilessly kicked her scumbag father away, Luo Zilin couldn't help but admire her. 

Brother Luo, on the other hand, was a little worried. "We all know that he's done a lot of bad things, but he's your master, after all, and he's your biological father. You can't change that. What you did today is going to ruin your reputation if word gets out."

Feng Wu gave it some thought and nodded. "Look at what he said. No human could take it lying down. I was so angry that I lost my mind. I'll be more careful next time."

Brother Luo asked, "What are you going to do next time?"

Feng Wu hesitated. "Put a gunny sack over my head?"

Brother Luo coughed. Their father had just done that recently. 

The fuma's residence.

Seeing that Feng Yanbing had returned alone with a swollen face, the eldest princess frowned. "What's going on? Didn't you say you were going to invite Feng Wu here? She's not coming?"

Feng Yanbing walked inside angrily and didn't say anything.

The eldest princess followed him all the way in. "I can guess that she didn't come, but what's with the wound on your face? Did the Luo family hurt you?" The more the eldest princess spoke, the angrier she became. "How dare the Luo family hurt my people. And you, you're giving too much face to the Luo family. If they dare to hurt you, just come back and tell me. I'll get my father to punish them." 

Recalling the hatred in Feng Wu's eyes when she stared at him, Feng Yanbing's heart sank...

"I'm going to the palace now. Didn't he just want their blood and hearts? It's fine if you don't want to give it to me, but you actually hit me." The eldest princess ran into the palace angrily. 

Feng Yanbing laying in bed without saying a word, and his eyes gradually became empty and blank. Could it be... that he was really wrong? That girl... Did she really hate him that much? But he really didn't do anything. Those things were all done by the Grand Princess.... What he did was also forced by the Grand Princess. He had no choice. Why couldn't Feng Wu understand how difficult it was for him? Feng Yanbing rubbed his head in frustration.