Chapter 4246

Master Linghu nodded. 

"You must be Mr. Helian, Mu's sixth disciple, right?"

Patriarch Helian nodded as well.

The eldest princess smiled obsequiously. "You've come a long way, and I apologize for not welcoming you earlier. As for this matter, it has nothing to do with Mu Temple. Please mind your own business and don't cause any trouble for us." The eldest princess felt that she had already put on a good attitude and the other party should feel honored.

However, Patriarch Helian sneered, "My Divine Mu Temple doesn't need you to make irresponsible remarks." 

The eldest princess's face darkened. "Do you have to get involved?"

Patriarch Helian and Master Linghu chuckled. They didn't say much, but it was clear what they meant.

The eldest princess smirked. "Given the current situation, do you really want Mu Temple to die with the Luo family?"

Patriarch Helian said, "Why can't you be the one to die with our little girl?"

Only then did the eldest princess confirm that these two people had come prepared. "Why?" The eldest princess voiced the question on everyone's mind. "Why are you helping the Luo family?"

Patriarch Helian smiled faintly. "We've never helped the Luo family, but the little girl Feng Wu."

Immediately, everyone sucked in their breaths. Feng Wu? What did that have to do with Feng Wu?

Feng Xun raised his chin proudly. Of course it was for Xiao Wu, who was very close to these two elders. 

"Is it worth it to drag Mu Temple into this mess for this little girl?" The eldest princess gritted her teeth. 

"You can't bully a member of Mu Temple." Patriarch Helian glared at the eldest princess. 

The eldest princess asked, "Who did that?" Everyone knew that Mu Temple wasn't to be messed with, so they had always been polite. No one dared to bully them. 

Patriarch Helian said, "You."

The eldest princess said, "I didn't."

Patriarch Helian pointed at Feng Wu. "You bullied her."

The eldest princess said, "She's not from Mu Temple."

Patriarch Helian said, "She really is." 

Immediately, there was a gasp from the audience. What? Feng Wu was from Mu Temple? Even Feng Xun was dumbfounded. He was such a good friend of Feng Wu, but he had no idea that the girl was related to Mu Temple.

The eldest princess was also stunned. "What did you say?"

Patriarch Helian said, "This girl is our junior sister. Tell me, is she from Mu Temple?"

At this time, even Feng Wu was startled. Didn't sixth senior brother tell her not to say that she was Master's disciple? Why did he say it out loud?

What? 

What?

Apart from a few people, the rest of the people present widened their eyes in shock as they stared at the scene before them. What kind of joke was that? How could Feng Wu be their junior sister?

"This is impossible." The eldest princess was the first to shout, "Isn't your junior sister Mu Jiuzhou's... disciple? We have never heard of any female disciples in the Mu Temple. Have you heard of it?"

Master Murong and the others shook their heads repeatedly. They had never heard of it before. 

"Mu Jiuzhou passed away a long time ago. Why would he still accept female disciples? Utter nonsense." Prince Yan sneered.  

Master Murong asked, "Did you accept her as a disciple on behalf of your master?"

Immediately, all eyes were on Patriarch Helian and Master Linghu. Patriarch Helian smirked. "You might not believe it, but my master really did take this junior sister in."