Chapter 4221

After returning to the Luo family, everyone went to look for the Luo family Patriarch. 

"That's right, the eldest princess did something." Mr. Luo smiled wryly and said to Feng Wu. "She just wants us to fight among ourselves, but there's one good thing about it." 

"There are benefits?" Luo Zilin couldn't help but ask anxiously. 

The Luo Family Head nodded. "The advantage is that one person can advance to the top 16." There were four groups in total, and each group had four people. They would then compete for the top 8 spots. "If we do it right, the Luo family can get two of them." Lord Luo smiled at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu understood right away. After some thought, she smiled. "Uncle, you're right. That's true."

But Luo Zilin asked anxiously, "What's wrong? What do you mean by that? Why don't I understand?"

Feng Wu smiled at him. "It's fine. I understand."

Luo Zilin said, "Huh?"

The competition to advance to the top16 was intense. In the end, as Feng Wu had predicted, she made it to the top 16. Luo San was the other one. Neither Xuan Yi nor Feng  Xun entered, nor did Luo Zilin. The three brothers sighed together in despair. 

Luo Zilin smiled bitterly. "Isn't it reasonable that you didn't make it? But I didn't. This is so infuriating."

Feng Xun wouldn't accept that. "How is it a given that we're not in the top 16?"

Luo Zilin said, "Do you remember when we were in the Junwu Kingdom? How strong I was then? How strong were you then? Now, your strength is about to catch up with mine. This is too much."

On second thought, Feng Xun agreed. Back in the Junwu Empire, Luo Zilin had never paid any attention to him." At that time, in his eyes, he was just like an ant, right? But  n ow, he was only three levels away from him. As long as he worked hard enough, he would be able to catch up to him. "Brother Luo, you're making slow progress," Feng Xun said in a casual tone.

Luo Zilin was infuriated. What did he mean by his progress was a little slow? In fact, he had improved very quickly, okay? It was just that Feng Xun and the others made too much progress, which made his progress seem slow. Luo Zilin didn't want to talk to Feng Xun and Xuan Yi anymore. 

But Feng Xun leaned over and put an arm around his shoulder. "Come on, let's go check out the Earth team. Yu Xiao'er is in that team. I'm guessing that he can't get in, can he?"

But in reality... 

"No way." Feng Xun's eyes widened when he saw the list. "Yu Mingye made it. He's on the list."

"Let me see." Xuan Yi leaned over and saw Yu Mingye's name on the list. "How is that possible?"

"What's so hard to understand? It's normal for him to go in." Luo Zilin crossed his arms and said angrily. 

"But he's not even as good as you. You didn't enter, but he did."

Luo Zilin said, "Every group has different strengths and weaknesses. If you're unlucky enough to meet the group of death, like our group, wouldn't it be very difficult for you to advance? But Yu Mingye is in the Earth group, which is the weakest of the four. That's why he's qualified." 

"I understand." Rubbing his chin, Feng Xun said, "Yu Mingye was with the eldest prince of the Dayan Royal Family. His brother helped him advance, didn't he? But the Dayan Royal family and the Luo family are enemies... Don't tell me Yu Xiao'er is on their side now." 

Just then, a figure appeared in front of them.