Chapter 4250

At this moment, the surrounding people were already stunned. "Such a big scene..." The dean of the Mountain Sea Academy looked at the scene in front of him in surprise and muttered to Luo Nantian. "All Six disciples of Mu Temple are here."

Luo Nantian covered his chest and replied, "And the seventh disciple."

The dean said, "That's right, and that little girl of yours."

Luo Nantian smile bitterly. Even he didn't know that his little girl had such a powerful backer. She really hid it well. 

"You didn't know about her relationship with Mu Temple?" The dean looked at Luo Nantian in surprise. 

Luo Nantian snorted. 

The dean smiled. "That's true. Mu had such a big conflict with with the royal family back then. If they knew that she was his disciple, the royal family wouldn't let her go. For safety's sake, hiding this matter is the best way."

Luo Nantian knew this too. So, he didn't really blame Feng Wu. He was just a little angry. 

The dean sighed. "It's all thanks to this little girl. Otherwise, our two families would really be finished this time. 

Luo Nantian said, "Mountain Sea Academy is fine, but the Luo family is really finished."

The dean smiled bitterly. "I don't believe you don't know what the eldest princess meant. Once the Luo family is gone, the Mountain Sea Academy will be at the mercy of the royal family. Do you think we'll have a good life?"

Luo Nantian approached the dean while he was talking and handed him the remaining half of the blood when no one was paying attention.  

The dean asked, "Huh?" 

Luo Nantian said, "Bone Corroding Blue Powder, antidote."

The dean couldn't hide the surprise on his face. "Huh? Antidote?" Where did he get the antidote? Who gave him the antidote? How come there was an antidote all of a sudden? Why didn't he know anything?

Luo Nantian said grumpily, "Xiao Wu, of course. Didn't you see that she has already detoxified?"

That was right. The dean remembered that Feng Wu had already joined the battle and was fighting with the eldest princess. This provided that Feng Wu had really been detoxified. 

"Hurry up." Luo Nantian handed the half bottle to the dean, who quickly hid it in his sleeve. Luo Nantian was already silently detoxifying. 

Eunuch Lu stared at Huayang Zi and sneered, "Do you really think no one can deal with you?"

"Master, are you here?" As Eunuch Lu spoke, a faint grey figure appeared beside him. 

Prince Yan was stunned. "Saint Great Elder." The royal family's Saint Great Elder, the former head of the eunuchs, Eunuch Lu's master, served the retired emperor. However, as the retired emperor disappeared from everyone's sight, this Saint Great Elder also disappeared. And now, the Great Saint Elder had appeared. His Majesty also appeared with the Great Saint Elder.

"Welcome, Your Majesty." For a moment, everyone saw the ambitious Dayan Emperor who wanted to annex all the continents and restore the glory of the Dayan Empire in the past appear in front of everyone. 

Feng Wu narrowed her eyes. This Dayan Emperor didn't conceal his majesty at all. Instead, he deliberately erupted with a terrifying deterrent force. 

By now, the players from both sides should have already appeared. The royal family consisted of Dayan Emperor, Saint Great Elder, Eunuch Lu, Prince Yan, eldest princess, the head of the Murong clan, and the abbot of Primeval Tower.

The Luo clan consisted of Huayang Zi, Saber Domain, Chu Tianxiao, the scholar, Master Linghu, Patriarch Helian, and herself.