Chapter 4226

"There's something strange about him." Feng Xun was baffled and couldn't figure out what was wrong with Yu Mingye recently. "Xiao Wu, what do you think?" Feng Xun asked curiously.

Feng Wu said, "I believe that Yu Mingye is still our Yu Xiaoer and that will never change. But the next match is the most important thing now." The next match was between Luo San and Wu Yuzi, the sacred son of the Buddhist school. 

This competition was vaguely divided into three factions. Empire led by the older prince, the Luo family led by Feng Wu, and the neutral faction led by Qiu Zhennan. Feng Wu knew that Luo San was probably going to lose the third match, but she didn't expect Wu Yuzi to be so powerful. Luo San was defeated in three moves.

"How is that possible?" Luo Zilin grabbed Feng Wu's arm in astonishment. "Brother San was defeated in three moves? How is that possible?" 

Feng Wu's eyes were cold as ice. "Wu Yuzi is very powerful. Much more powerful than I thought." Feng Wu kept her eyes on Wu Yuzi as she spoke, not daring to relax.

Luo Zilin kept his eyes on the arena as well. All of a sudden, his expression changed. "Brother San is ready to admit defeat. He's already raised his hand. But Wu Yuzi is still attacking." Luo Zilin clenched his fists. "How can he do this?"

Luo Zilin wasn't the only one. Everyone else saw Wu Yuzi's crazy attacks and Luo San's retreat.

"I... admit..." 

Wu Yuzi wouldn't give Luo San a chance to finish his sentence. 

"Damn it." Luo Zilin was furious and heartbroken. 

Feng Wu glared at Wu Yuzi with bloodshot eyes. "Luo San has lost. I'll admit defeat on his behalf. Stop." Feng Wu flew into the arena. 

However, before she could steady herself, a figure jumped out from the side and blocked her way. It was none other than Crown Prince Yan Yu. "Don't. This is someone else's battle platform. Just watch and don't forcefully interfere, okay?" Crown Prince Yan Yu held a folding fan in his hand and looked at Feng Wu with a smile. However, the smile did not reach his eyes. 

The eldest princess, the eldest prince, and Prince Yan were sitting on the judging panel, including Luo Nantian. 

"Uncle." Feng Wu cried out. Luo Nantian attacked right away. The eldest princess also attacked at the same time. 

"All of you, please stop." A faint voice rang out. It was the abbot who presided over the Primeval Tower. The moment Primeval Abbot said this Wu Yuzi finally stopped.

"Brother." Feng Wu rushed in to help Luo San and stuffed a pill into his mouth. At this moment, Luo San was covered in cuts and bruises. His flesh was a bloody mess and he looked to be in a very bad condition. If Feng Wu hadn't acted in time, he would have suffered from side effects even if he was saved. "Wu Yuzi." Feng Wu looked back at the monk. 

"Amitabha, good indeed, good indeed." Wu Yuzi's face was expressionless, as if he wasn't the one who attacked just now. 

"I'll make you pay for what you've done to my brother today," Feng Wu said calmly. 

"Then I'll be waiting for Benefactor Feng to demand it." With that said, Wu Yuzi turned around and left the stage.  

Feng Wu and Luo Zilin helped Third Brother Luo off the stage. Immediately everyone gathered around to express their concern. 

"The fourth round begins now. Both combatants, please enter the arena." This round was the battle between Feng Wu and the Formless Blade Sect's Ye Yijian. 

"Ye Yijian, if you lose, I'll look up to you." Holy Lady Ziyun glanced at Ye Yijian. 

Ye Yijian snorted, "If I can't even defeat a silly little girl, how can I, Ye Yijian, be called the future number one swordsman?"