Chapter 4225

"Did he pick on you?" Seeing that Xuan Yi was hesitating, Feng Wu couldn't help but ask. Immediately all eyes were on Xuan Yi. 

Xuan Yi remained calm. "Not really."

"Of course he did. Why else would you never mention the Formless Blade sect?" Feng Xun reacted quickly and grabbed Xuan Yi. "Tell me. How did he pick on you?"

Xuan Yi shook his head. "Not really. Ye Yijian challenged me."

Feng Xun said, "Challenged you? When?"

Xuan Yi said, "When I first arrived at the Formless Blade sect."

"Damn it." Feng Xun clenched his fists in frustration. "You weren't even at your full potential back then. He was so much more powerful than you, but he challenged you. That was clearly bullying."

"That's just like my ex-senior sister," Duan Chaoge said angrily. "She challenged me as well, but Xiao Wu defeated her."

"What's more important now is the next round." Brother Luo, who had been silent the whole time, interrupted them. "Xiao Wu is going to fight Ye Yijian. Ye Yijian is about as capable as Brother Luo. So, if Xiao Wu can defeat Brother Luo, she should be able to defeat Ye Yijian as well."

Feng Wu and Brother Luo exchanged looks, then went straight into the ring. 

"Brother, your opponent is master Wu Yuzi. You..." Luo Zilin said worriedly. 

Brother Luo smiled bitterly. "Master Wu Yuzi is the sacred son of the Buddhist school, a legendary genius. I don't think I'll be able to defeat him. Moreover, the Buddhist school has been very close to the Dayan Empire in recent years. I'm afraid that they have other tricks up their sleeves."

The first match of the quarterfinals was between Crown Prince Yan Yu and Holy Lady Ziyun. Needless to say, Holy Lady Ziyun was Crown Prince Yan Yu's stepping stone to the semifinals. The second match was between Qiu Zhennan and Yu Mingye. To everyone's surprise...

"Qiu Zhennan lost? What's going on?" 

Qiu Zhennan is the leader of the younger generation of Mountain Sea Academy. How could he lose to Yu Mingye?"

Feng Wu was watching the match as well. She frowned a little when she saw Yu Mingye's victory. That shouldn't have happened. However, when she looked at Qiu Zhennan carefully again, she noticed something wrong with him. "Qiu Zhennan is injured." Feng Wu lowered her voice and said to the crowd, "His Divine Soul is injured, and it's a new injury. If I'm not wrong, it should be from last night."

"Last night?" Feng Xun cried out in surprise. "You were injured in today's duel last night? Wouldn't that be giving Yu Mingye a free ride? The person who made this move... is a little tricky."

Feng Wu nodded. "I know, right?"

Just then, Yu Mingye ran to Feng Xun and the others happily. "Feng the Fool, did you see that? I'm in the top four." Yu Mingye gloated. 

Resting his hands on his waist, Feng Xun darted a look at Yu Mingye without saying a word. 

Yu Mingye nudged him with his elbow. "What's up? Jealous of me?" 

Feng Xun said, "I don't care if I hurt my opponent and get a chance to advance."

Yu Mingye froze on the spot. "What do you mean?"

Feng Xun said aggressively, "Didn't you come to the Dayan Empire with us? You shouldn't have any background here. Who helped you do this? First prince? Have you really sided with him?"

Just then, the eldest prince called out to Yu Mingye. In a hurry, Yu Mingye said, "Just trust me. I'll never betray my friends." After that, he gave Feng Wu one last meaningful look, then turned around and ran toward the eldest prince.