Chapter 4227

"Feng Wu, you're going to lose." When the two of them stood on the stage, Holy Lady Ziyun raised her hands into the shape of a trumpet and shouted, "The person standing in front of you is the future number one swordsman."

"Really?" Feng Wu smiled at Ye Yijian. "Why can't I tell?"

Ye Yijian said, "You're going to lose."

Feng Wu said, "Kid, don't be so cocky. What if you're the one who loses?"

Ye Yijian said, "If I lose, you can have this Yuchang sword and I'll never use it again." Yuchang was one of the ten most famous swords in the world, a sword that could only be found by luck. 

Feng Wu said, "Sure. What if I lose?" 

Ye Yijian smirked. "You'll find out soon enough." After that, Ye Yijian struck first. A streak of light flew toward Feng Wu's face like a shooting star. His sword was so fast. 

Feng Wu took a step back and made a Tai Chi gesture with both hands. The space three meters in front of her twisted, as if an invisible force was gathering. 

The next second, Ye Yijian was only three meters away from Feng Wu. That was unbelievably fast. 

"Xiao Wu, watch out." Luo Zilin wiped the cold sweat off his forehead and cried out in alarm. He had to watch the stage and take care of Luo San at the same time. 

Ye Yijian thought that he had won with one move. He wasn't the only one. On the stage, the elder princess smiled as well. Even Ye Yijian himself didn't know that his sword was actually... However, the Eldest princess would never speak of this matter. 

Thump. The next second, Ye Yijian was sent flying. He somersaulted in midair and charged at Feng Wu again. The fierce sword energy filled the air. Feng Wu didn't dodge. Instead, she charged at him. Clang. The two swords collided in midair, creating a series of sparks. Ye Yijian was about to strike. Whoosh. His sword was in Feng Wu's hand. 

The next second. Pfft. There was the sound of flesh tearing. Feng Wu cut him in half with her sword. Ye Yijian was cut open from his face to his abdomen. 

"Ye Yijian." 

"How can this be?"

"Why is this girl..."

The eldest princess was so shocked that she stood up from her seat and stared at the scene in front of her. The others also stood up. They never expected Feng Wu to win. But not only id she win, she defeated Ye Yijian in less than two moves. 

Ye Yijian's sword... 

The face of the Formless Blade sect head was already extremely ugly. 

Feng Wu said, "Thank you."

Ye Yijian glared at Feng Wu and almost fainted. At this moment, someone from the Formless Blade sect went up to support him. 

"Eldest brother." Ye Erjian shouted anxiously. 

"Let's go." Ye Yijian gritted his teeth and prepared to leave the stage. 

Just then, Feng Wu raised an eyebrow. "Wait." Instantly, all eyes were on Feng Wu. 

"What else?" Ye Yijian glared at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu smiled at Ye Yijian's sword. 

Suddenly, Ye Yijian remembered what he had said before the duel. His face flushed red, and he became even angrier. He had been careless. Before the duel, he had said that he would beat Feng Wu for sure and that if he lost, he would give the Yuchang sword to her. 

The Yuchang sword... Not only was it a famous sword, but his sword energy was also contained within it. Without the Yuchang sword, the power of his sword energy would be greatly reduced in the future. So, Ye Yijian couldn't bear to lose it.