Chapter 4236

They were both Level 8 Spiritual Emperors. The only difference was that one was at the beginning of the Level 8, while the other was at the peak of the Level 8. So Feng Wu's attack was still very fatal to Yan Yu. 

Thud. A corner of Yan Yu's defense was finally broken. Ordinary people might not understand, but the judges were all masters of the continent. How could they not understand?

Immediately, the abbot and Prince Yan's faces froze.

Feng Wu had sharp eyes and sensed the cracks in Yan Yu's defense, so her attack became stronger. Very quickly, streaks of blood appeared on Prince Yan Yu's face. 

"Yan Yu." Prince Yan couldn't help but stand up and roar at Yan Yu. They didn't pay such a big price to let him lose. 

Yan Yu finally came back to his senses. He walked out of the smoke and walked toward Feng Wu step by step. At this moment, his whole body was scorched black, and his face was ferocious. He suddenly took out a bottle of medicine and poured it into his mouth. After drinking it in one gulp, he threw the bottle away. The bottle broke into pieces, glinting coldly under the sun. 

If one were to say that Prince Yan Yu's spiritual energy was exhausted before, then right now, his spiritual energy was so abundant that it was almost overflowing. "Go to hell." Crown Prince Yan Yu, who was at the peak of Level 8 Spiritual Emperor, let out an angry roar, and his aura was as majestic as that of a giant dragon. 

"Oh no." Luo Nantian's eyes became even colder. Because he could clearly feel that Yan Yu's strength had skyrocketed in an instant. It was very likely that he had broken through to the Level 9 Spiritual Emperor. 

Sure enough, in the next moment, Yan Yu's strength skyrocketed to Level 9 Spiritual Emperor. 

Someone in the audience said, "No way."

"What kind of genius is this? He actually broke through at such a critical moment." 

"Yan Yu is indeed the king of the younger generation. He can actually break through at a critical moment."

"Then how can Feng Wu fight? She was already so far behind before, and now the gap is even wider." 

"If I  were Feng Wu I would definitely kneel down and beg Yan Yu not to kill me."

Countless voices came from below the stage. 

How could Feng Wu not see Yan Yu's breakthrough? But she was calm and unruffled, as if this matter didn't cause her any trouble. 

A trace of doubt appeared in the eldest princess' eyes. How could this be? Why was Feng Wu in such a good mood? Shouldn't she be panicking and at a loss for what to do? How could she smile? The smile on Feng Wu's face made her look like a peony in full bloom. Not only was the Princess Royal curious, the judges were also curious, and the countless people in the audience were also curious. 

They soon found out why. For Feng Wu had a bottle of medicine in her mouth as well. The next, second, Feng Wu leveled up as well. 

Level 9 Spiritual Emperors. 

He had the strength to stand at the top of this continent. What? Wait a minute. What happened? 

The two consecutive promotions on the stage had completely shattered their understanding of the world. What kind of potion was this? how could it allow someone to advance at will? If it was so easy to advance, then what was the point of everyone working so hard?

"A duel between two Level 9 Spiritual Emperors. Heavens."

"This is an unprecedented Dragon Gate Banquet."

"I remember that the first and second places of the last Dragon Gate Banquet were between Level 7 Spiritual Emperors, right?"

"That's right."