As we arrived to her house she led me to the backyard quietly and climbed up the side of her house and into her room. I waited for the ok before climbing up to her window. She had a nice ass room. Very clean, smelled really good and well put together.

I watched as she locked her bedroom door and turned the tv up a little louder than what it was. You'd think her parents would have came in to turn her tv off.

"Don't go slow" she spoke as she stood between my legs.

"I don't want you to be loud and we get caught"

"I won't."

"Take this off" I insisted tugging on her shirt.

Cali began taking her shirt off and I helped her unhook her bra. She didn't have perfect titties where they matched and sat up on her chest. One was smaller than the other but it wasn't noticeable unless you really looked at them. Her titties sat up but they had a little hang to them which I liked. They were perfect in my eyes.

I began caressing her chest, pulling her towards me. My tongue gently flicking around her nipples with me sucking on her breast after every few licks. Her body grinding against mines waking my boy up. She made an attempt to take my shirt off but couldn't due to the way I was laying on the bed. I sat up a little bit to help her take my shirt off.

"Can you teach me how to ride it?" She asked catching me off guard.

"I uh" I chuckled uncomfortably. "I don't know how I'm supposed to do that."

"Guide me. I've seen videos but like I've never practiced."

"You don't need to ride when you're with me. You're a pillow princess" I reassured her in a convincing demeanor.

"What's that?" She questioned. That's how you know she's purely innocent.

"Where i do all of the work and you lay there"

"Can I try just this once?"

"Yea"

We both slid the remainder of our clothes off and she got back on top of me. I could feel her juices leaking down on me which turned me on even more. She began to peck my lips then shortly turning it into a passionate make out session. My hands found my way down to her ass gripping each cheek with my hands, spreading her lips open.

I could feel her hand grip onto my dick and she slowly guided it down from her clitoris to her entrance, taking her time as she sat down on it. A gasp flowed through her body and my hands found my way to her hips.

"Lean forwards a little bit and bounce up and down like you were twerking" I directed her.

"I don't know how to twerk"

"Follow my hand movements" I directed, transitioning my hands down to her ass.

I began to help her bounce until she got the hang of it. One moment she'd lose the motion then the next she'll be doing good. It took a few tries but she got it.

"Fuck like that" I moaned out.

"Mmmm" she moaned as her nails dig their way into my chest. Almost scratched her ass back. That shit hurt.