Port 1

Taz (20)
Saturday November 4th

I've been noticing cash and Taliece has been hella close since the trip started

I've been noticing cash and Taliece has been hella close since the trip started. Everywhere he go she go everywhere she go he go. If she fucking him not gonna lie Somebody gotta die or both I really don't gaf. Today was Mookie birthday and we hit port in Nassau Bahamas. It was hot af not gonna lie to you. I didn't want marsh to tag along today so I gave her some Mira lax to keep her on the boat.

"Baabe" marsh whined. "I don't feel good"

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach is killing me and I can't stay off of the toilet" she cried holding her stomach.

"Damn babe. You got food poisoning?" I questioned playing along.

"I don't know. Can you stay with me?"

"Hell no. I'll bring you back something" I declined. I wasn't finna waste my time smelling shit flowing through the room.

"What if something happens to me?" She asked. What that go to do with me?

"Lock the door you'll be Ard. Ain't nobody gonna be on the boat" I shrugged.

"Babe"

"Get some rest" I said cutting her off and closing the door.

I knocked on Mookie door first seeing him Wyllo and Meya was dressed and ready to go. As we were walking out of the room cash and Taliece walked out of hers. I know you fucking lying.

"I'm ready to see what these Bahamian bitches is hitting on" Mar smirked licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

"They're gonna beat on you with a stick" Wyllo said giving him a glare.

"Where's marsh?" Mookie asked. We not worried about her rn.

"She not feeling good so she's staying on the boat"

"She got Covid?" Lo questioned covering her face with her shirt.

"No she got the runs" i shrugged.

"Eww. How she get that?" Wyllo gagged.

"Stop asking questions"

"Can we go? I wanna go swimming with little mermaid" Meya rushed with an attitude.

"Today isn't about you" I said getting down to her level. Little girl been having a lot to say lately:

"Me and Mookie are birthday twins so it's about us and mainly Me" she smiled.

"You're lucky you're cute"

"You're lucky you're tall" she clapped back.

The group started walking and I grabbed taliece pulling her to the side. I wanted to pull her back into her room and get a quick round in. She looked good af in her outfit but rn ain't the time for that. She got me fucked if she fucking cash.