Happy Halloween

Mookie (21)
Tuesday October 31st

It's Halloween and everyone is acting like big ass kids

It's Halloween and everyone is acting like big ass kids. Meya wanted to be a zombie princess Tiana, Wyllo dressed up like an aborted baby and started chasing people down the street. Taz going door to door with Meya just so he can get candy like he needs it. Only one who's acting like they got sense is Taliece.

"AHBLA AHBLA AHBLA SAFE SEX SAFE SEX SAFE SEX!!" Wyllo yelled as he chased a group of girls down the street.

"This nigga is out of pocket" taz laughed.

"Wyllo bring yo ass on and stop chasing people" I yelled.

"One of them girls fell" he laughed trying to catch his breath.

"Ooouu I wanna go to that house" Meya cooed pointing to this big ass mansion decorated in nothing but Halloween blow ups.

"That house be giving out all kinds of shit from what I heard" Taz responded.

"Uhn Uhn yall see that long ass line" Taliece complained scrunching up her face.

"Y'all better hurry up and get in that line before they stop passing out the good stuff for the parents" a parent said walking with a bag of liquid in her hands. She had about 6 kids with her so I know her ass feeling good right now.

"Oh yea we waiting in line" Taz smiled nodding his head.

We walked up to the house and stood in line. We didn't even wait that long. Taliece just be complaining to complain. When we got up there they was handing out full size candy and small toys for the kids while they passed out alcoholic drinks in iv bags for the parents. I needed this dealing with Wyllo.

"Mookie can I have some?" Meya asked tapping the side of my leg.

"No you can't have this"

"Why?" She whined.

"Because you're too young to drink it" I explained to her. Everything she sees she feels like she has to have it.

"How come Tally got one?" She questioned.

"Because I said tally can have one. You got candy and a toy."

"But I wanna drink the blood too" she whined stomping her foot. That little ass attitude still ain't gonna change my mind.

"It's adult juice you can't have this. When you get older you can have some"