Im not mad

Taz (20)
Thursday June 22nd

Summertime hit and it's hot af and when it's hot  I'm irritated and y'all know who's irritating me? MARSH PUNK ASS! We got into it the other day because the bitch decided she wanted to do a retwist on me so I'm like ok cool but you know what she d...

Summertime hit and it's hot af and when it's hot  I'm irritated and y'all know who's irritating me? MARSH PUNK ASS! We got into it the other day because the bitch decided she wanted to do a retwist on me so I'm like ok cool but you know what she did when she fucked up and left out a dread in the back? SHE CUT MY FUCKING HAIR! So I had to go and get Tati strong armed ass to do barrel twist on me so that it could cover up the missing loc in the back of my mf head.

"Bae I'm hungry" marsh whines.

"Starve bitch stop talking to me" I mugged. The nerve of her to complain and cry to me.

"When are you going to get over this?" She scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Ngl if you cut my hair we wouldn't even be in a relationship" cash said giving his opinion.

"She lucky I ain't choke her dumb ass"

"It's just hair it'll grow back" she shrugged. Just hair? Let me cut your hair and see how you react.

"Sit there and stfu" I responded.

"It's hot af I'm Rey go sit in the house" Mookie said stretching as he stood up.

"STOP RUNNING IN AND OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE" mar yelled at him. Sounding like someone's momma.

"Boy dookie" Mookie laughed.

Me Mar Cash and Lo continued to chill on the porch and smoke while Mookie went inside and sat in the ac. A random car had pulled up in front of the house which had us on point. I clutched my gun as I eyed the car down. Not a window rolled down or a door opened.

"Who tf is that?" Lo asked scoping the scenery out.

"Ion know but they better move tf on" cash mugged.

"Marsh you invited one of your homegirls?" I asked. She just sitting there scrolling through her phone. When these bullets go flying I'm not protecting her. She should have been paying attention.

"No" she said scrunching up her face.

The passenger door swung open and a female body jumped out. I seen it was taliece and my heart dropped. I haven't seen this girl since November and she looked good af. I loosened up a bit getting back comfortable in my seat. This Rey be awkward.

"Bye Jay" I overheard followed by the car door closing.

Taliece made her way towards the house and I dropped eye contact. Please don't acknowledge me especially not in front of marsh.

"Is that my wifey?" Lo cooed jumping out of her seat. Taliece ain't even make it to the porch.

"Oh shit Taliece back" cash smiled.

"Hey yall" she smiled waving at everyone.

"MOOKIE!" Mar yelled.

"I missed you bae" Lo cooed giving Taliece a hug.