Valentines day

Wyllo (17)
Tuesday February 13th

Ard Ard so I'm trying to be romantic for Valentine's Day tomorrow so I asked Mookie for some help

Ard Ard so I'm trying to be romantic for Valentine's Day tomorrow so I asked Mookie for some help. He just so happens to be on his way out to get Meya and Taliece something for Valentine's Day.

"Hello brother" I smiled showing teeth.

"What do you want?" He side eyed as he laced his shoes up.

"Nothing where are you about to go?" I asked.

"To the store what do you want boy?"

"Tryna help me get Marisol something for Valentine's Day?" I spoke putting my two index fingers together.

"As in you want me to buy it?" He chuckled. Maybe maybe not, we shall see.

"Oh no not unless you want too but i need some ideas and you're a pro at this stuff"

Before we could even walk out the door Taz busted in per usual. He needs to find a fucking family and stop coming here. This not Annie but he does have a hard knock life.

" why are you here?" I mugged. I don't mind him being here but I mind him being here.

"Valentine's Day tomorrow" he replied. This nigga slow.

"Yea tomorrow not today" I straight faced him.

" why are you here?" He asked putting his fist on his hips and tilting his head to the side with his sassy ass.

"I live here"

"Valid" he nodded.

"We Rey go get some shit for Valentine's Day" Mookie sighed shaking his head let out a small laugh.

"I knew you was that's why I showed up so I can steal some ideas from you" he shrugged.

"Neither one of y'all mfs know how to be romantic. Yall don't need to be in a relationship "

"You're wasting time lecturing me. Go get in the car" I demanded. I was tired of hearing them yapping their gums. Less talking more driving.

"Are you driving?" He questioned solving his head back.

"I don't drive you're my slave not the other way around"

"Get out my house" he laughed pointing to the door.

The three of us headed out the house and jumped into Mookie car. I admire that he pays for my lifestyle. Riding in anything cheaper than a srt is below me. I'm just kidding I'm tryna take a nigga bitch in a Volkswagen Beetle.