Thats just my baby daddy

Taliece (19)
Tuesday December 5th

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I'm so not ready for any of the soon to come drama

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I'm so not ready for any of the soon to come drama. I've been so wrapped up in school and my decision on whether I wanted to keep the baby or not I completely forgot that me and Taz planned on telling Mookie about him being the father. Since I've gotten the news I haven't even spoken to cash.

"Hey" I smiled jumping into the front seat of cash car. He said he wanted to come see me and talk but he doesn't look too excited to see me.

"Wassup" he responded giving me a head nod like I'm one of his homies.

"What's wrong? You don't seem happy today?" I asked giving him a frown. The vibe was off and I could be in the house chilling in my bed right now if he's gonna act like this.

"Because I'm not and I'm not about to sit here and act like shit ain't bothering me either" he said and I was confused as to what he was talking about.

"What do you mean? What's bothering you?" I asked.

"That night I came to see you and you were upset you had just found out you were pregnant didn't you?" He questioned and I went quiet. How tf does he know because I damn sure didn't tell him.

"Yes" I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cash it was still fresh and I haven't even told Mookie yet. I didn't know how to handle it. I was scared and disappointed in myself."

"Is Taz the father?" He asked and that shocked me. He knows way too fucking much.

"Who told you that?" I asked scrunching up my  face.

"Mookie slipped up and said that you were pregnant but Taz was quiet the entire time Mookie talked about it and I put two and two together. I might be wrong idk but I'm asking you" he explained to me. Fucking mokani bro.

"Yes he's the father" I nodded giving him confirmation.

"Yall been fucking this whole time?"

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

"It matters because I fuck with you and last time I checked he had a girlfriend and y'all wasn't seeing eye to eye" he said with a slight tone of bass in his face. He better pipe tf down. My motion are running very high and they can range from sadness to anger to catching these mfs hands real quick.

"What I do isn't your business and I'm confused as to when you started liking me all of a sudden. What you think I'm easy or something?" I asked because there ain't no way the whole group likes me.

"No I been liked you but at first trigger was in the way and that was my mans so I let him have that then you and Taz became a thing so I backed off. Yea I may have been chasing after dime because the one I wanted to fw was fucking on someone else. You are raw as hell and you know your worth. You're not some ran through ass bitch fucking every nigga in the book. You got something going for yourself and that's different from what I'm used to. The cruise just got me closer to you and I knew you wouldn't be sure of the idea so I didn't want to rush or persuade you into something that you wasn't ready for. Tell me if I'm tripping" he expressed to me. I didnt know that his feelings were this deep.