Meet my family

Wyllo (17)
Tuesday June 27th

I'm not new to relationships but this the longest I've been dating a girl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm not new to relationships but this the longest I've been dating a girl. Me and Marisol been good 7 months in but her ass been acting weird. It's summer time so if she wanna act up imma act up too. Act up you can get snatched up illegal ass bitch baby girl you need to act accordingly or whatever the city girls said.

"When you gonna stop being scary and come over?"I asked. We've been at the park every time we want to see each other and it's becoming annoying.

"I'm not scared I just don't want to rush anything"

"I'm not about to keep sitting at a park all damn day. That was early 2000 I'm better than that"

"We can chill on my porch" she suggested shrugging her shoulders.

"Hell nah so your brother can kill me with a tamale?" I joked.

"He's not going to kill you" she chuckled.

"Your brother don't even fuck with me"

"He does a little bit" she said giving me a yikes face. She don't know how to lie.

"Sure he does."

"Fine. Let's go to your house" she shrugged.

"When?"

"Right now"

"Like right now right now?" I asked just to clarify.

"Yes Wyllo"

"Bet. You wanna walk?" I asked jumping up from the picnic table. I'm happy as shit.

"Is it far?"

"Yeeeaaaa we finna walk"

We both got up from the bench we were sitting at and started walking in the direction of my house. I had to coach her on how to present herself to Mookie and them when she gets in there. If she don't make any sudden movements or noises she'll be good.

"Ard when you walk in there speak to everyone. Even the dog." I laid down flat. Thats the first thing you do when you walk in someone's house. You speak.

"Ok" she nodded.

"Don't ask too many questions they gonna think you work for the government when you're actually hiding from the government" I joke hoping to make her laugh but she just looked at me.

"..."

"It was a joke you can laugh a little"

"Anything else?" She scoffed.

"Be yourself. You'll have a better time if you are yourself. My brothers girlfriend having a hard time being liked due to her being a weird individual." I explained to her. I'm one to accept anyone with open arms but Marla, that girl is plain weird.

My bestfriends sister (part2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें