Thanksgiving

Taliece (18)
Thursday November 24th

I flew down last night for thanksgiving

I flew down last night for thanksgiving. At first I wasn't gonna come but my family wants to see me and I ain't want to stay behind in Miami by myself. My plan was to go to my aunts house stay for about an hour and then leave and go to Kaylin's for thanksgiving.

I was staying at jays parents with him for the weekend. I got myself together and dressed putting on something cute but chill. Kaylin was picking me up so we could head to my peoples house together.

 Kaylin was picking me up so we could head to my peoples house together

"I know you got something cuter than that" Jay straight faced. I'm not trying to dress over the top like he do.

"Who do I need to impress?" I questioned.

"Umm you need to get your man back. I'm tired of you being a hoe" he scoffed.

"I do not want that boy and from what I'm seeing he has girlfriend now" I shrugged shaking my head. Me and Taz are good the way we are.

"Oop do you feel some kind of way about it? You should go snatch her man" he laughed.

"Jay cut it out. I'm having my fun"

"Who's dick is better Kaylin or Monty?" He asked putting his finger in his chin. Messy ass bitch.

"Kaylin gives better head for sure. But they both got good dick" I answered.

"Which one is better though?"

"Kaylin when I want to be slutted out. Monty if I'm looking for some passion. Overall imma go with Kaylin."

"Now is he topping Taz?" Jay laughed.

"Jay stfu" I mugged. He keeps bringing this boy up and I'm tired of hearing about him.

"I'm serious. You need that bomb ass dick"

"No" I mumbled looking away.

"Huh? I can't hear you" he said putting his hand to his ear.

"No Jay shit" I repeated.

"Mmmm I already know I just needed to hear you say it" he grinned.

"You erky. Can you bring me back a plate?" I asked.