"I'm sorry about my brother earlier. He's been tripping lately" Cali spoke first. That nigga needs serious help.

"It's cool. I get it" I lied. "I just want to say I'm sorry and I mean it. I should have been there when you needed me. I shouldn't have chose a girl I barely knew over you. I should have checked her when that shit went down. I shouldn't have made you feel like I just wanted your virginity. I was a dick. If you don't want to be friends that's cool I get it. I wouldn't want to be friends with me either" I apologized. I hope she forgives me on some real shit.

"I'm very forgiving and I forgive you. You came to my aid when I needed it and I appreciate you for that. You were still looking out for me even when you still had a girlfriend and we were on bad terms" she smiled. I feel whole again.

" I don't want you to forgive me so easily. I want you to make me work for it"

"If you want to put yourself through that, you can but I'm not" she shrugged laughing.

"Imma put myself through it." I nodded.

"That's your choice not mines"

"Yup. What school are you going to now?" I asked.

"My parents are gonna send me to my grandparents for the rest of my highschool years. I don't want to go but it's looking like I don't have a choice." She pouted. Damn man. All because of me bro??

"Is it because of me?" I asked.

"No. Not because of you. I'll be back during the summer"

"What if I want to see your face everyday?" I asked.

" that may not be possible. My grandparents are just as strict as my parents. Where do you think my mother gets it from?" She laughed off.

"I'm sorry Cali. If there was something I could do to change your parents mind I would but I'm sure there's nothing I could do or say to make them change their mind."

"I know you would. I leave in a few days I believe."

"Am I gonna see you before you officially leave?" I asked. Shit sucks man.

"Yes." She nodded with a small smile.

I took a seat next to her and we sat quietly. there was something telling me to lean in and kiss her so I took that opportunity. There was no hesitation for her to kiss me back. As we exchanged tongue and passionately kissed, my hands traveled down to her waist pulling her on-top of me.

"I don't want to do it at the park. We can get in serious trouble if we're caught and quite frankly it is trifling." She expressed to me as she pulled away. We can get it cracking on the slide it don't matter to me baby.

"Where do you want to go? We don't have to if you don't want to"

"No I want to. We can go to my house" she spoke nervously.

"You sure? What if we get caught?"

"I'm already getting sent to my grandparents house. What more can they do?" She shrugged.

"Ard, come on"

We began our walk to her house. I'm scared but I'm more scared for her. What if we get caught? What if her brother is there? I'm finna be in deep shit.