"Bro you still standing there" I laughed hysterically.

"You told me not to move"

"You're a grown ass man standing in the corner." I laughed shaking my head. Shit is a shame.

"He really stood there Wyllo?" Mookie asked from the living room.

"Hell yea"

"That's sad af" he laughed.

"Man where my baby momma at?" Taz asked sucking his teeth.

"Not here obviously use your brain" I said tapping  the side of my head with my index finger.

"Get him away from me" Taz complained.

"What did I just tell yall niggas earlier?"

"Mcht. I'm gone" Taz huffed and walked off.

"I'm gonna go take a nap after this meal" I shrugged and went Into the kitchen.

"Take your phone off of dnd" Taz demanded before he fully walked out the door.

"You're taking to long to get out my house" Mookie straight faced.

"What did I just say?" Taz asked in a moment tone.

"I'm about to go sit in my car. Yall niggas hardheaded"

"I'm leaving crybaby ass" Taz said mumbling the last part.

Welllll...

Later that night

Cali

Meet at the park by my house

When?

11:00

I had about 20 minutes to get dressed and start walking which was a 25-30 minute walk so that leaves atleast 5 minutes to throw something on. I got up out of bed throwing on a pair of sweatpants with my air max's and a hoodie. Had to make sure there was atleast 2 condoms in my wallet before I left out the house.

It was dark af during my walk. I should have just said no and met during the day time because this spooky shit ain't it. Now that I think about it this is a call for murder. Meeting at a park 11 at night while majority of the population is sleep is sketchy.

"You're not gonna kill me are you?" I asked taking a huge step back.

"No not unless I want to die myself." She laughed off.

"Oh ok" I nodded unsurely. I don't trust bitches.

"Wanna go sit on the swings?" She asked.

"It's too cold for that type of air. Let's just go sit on the steps by the slide" I declined. The swiiiiings??

"Ok" Cali smiled.

She led the way and I followed behind her. Cali took a seat on the steps and I leaned against the railing. I got so much shit I wanna say.