Chapter 90: Proficient Level: Great Fire Destruction

Start from the beginning

Observing Obito in this state, Mutsuki thought that if Obito could maintain this calm and cautious attitude, the improvement in combat capability would be no less than mastering an advanced Ninjutsu.

"Success!" Obito couldn't help but cheer as he rushed past the final four water dragons and reached the shore.

"Yumi-sensei, I hope I didn't exceed the time, right?" Obito asked somewhat anxiously.

Mutsuki nodded and smiled, responding, "No, you have successfully completed the Taijutsu challenge."

"That's great! So, can I learn Soru now?" Obito jumped up in excitement, watching Guy, Shisui, and others move swiftly, making him eager to master it.

"Here is the training method and experience for Soru, make sure to read it thoroughly." Mutsuki handed Obito a scroll.

"I'll definitely study it seriously until I can memorize all the content." Obito eagerly opened the scroll and found some familiar techniques related to Chakra that Mutsuki had taught him earlier to enhance his speed.

Obito instantly understood everything.

It wasn't that Mutsuki didn't want to teach him Soru; in fact, Mutsuki had been planning to teach him Soru since Obito took on the Taijutsu challenge against him. The first stage, the forest sprint, tested his physical abilities, and the second stage directly imparted some aspects of Soru to him.

"Yumi-sensei, you truly are the best sensei in the world!" Obito, realizing Mutsuki's thoughtful intentions, felt deeply moved.

[You have gifted your disciple a training scroll for Soru, and the disciple is extremely grateful, receiving a critical hit reward: Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction (Proficient)]

The rewards for today's disciple training exceeded Mutsuki's expectations, directly triggering a critical hit, granting a proficient level Ninjutsu – the powerful Great Fire Destruction.

"Almost forgot, this is your admission fee; I almost forgot to give it earlier." Mutsuki smiled, pulling out three tickets and handing them to Obito.

A puzzled expression appeared on Obito's face. He thought something was missing, and it turned out to be the tickets!

Only on this matter, Obito hoped that Mutsuki's memory would be a bit worse.

"Since we've both forgotten, let's just let it slide." Obito, seeing the exam papers, was already feeling a bit dizzy.

Mutsuki tapped Obito on the head with two fingers and said, "Your wishful thinking is nice, but though I can't let it slide completely, I can offer you a one-time installment plan with no interest."

Hearing that it could be interest-free, Obito became happy again, as this meant he could skip quite a few questions.

Next, Mutsuki led Obito to practice Soru.

Finally able to practice the cool Body Flicker Jutsu, coupled with the hardships of the learning process, Obito practiced very earnestly.

...

Anko felt that her two brothers had been acting strangely lately, always huddled together, giggling about something.

"Are you guys hiding something fun from me?" Anko, straightforward as ever, confronted Kotetsu and Izumo directly.

"There's nothing fun going on; we've just been preparing for next week's practical test." Kotetsu explained.

"Really?" Anko looked at Kotetsu with a skeptical expression.

"Don't insult our honest character with your suspicious gaze." Izumo expressed that they were indeed preparing for the practical test.

"So, how are you preparing?" Anko asked.

Kotetsu and Izumo exchanged glances for a moment before finally responding, "The specifics of our preparations for this test are not suitable for disclosure."

Though they were good brothers, they wouldn't go so far as to mistake Anko's gender.

"If you won't say, you won't say. I'll see what tricks you come up with on Monday." Anko puffed up her face.

She decided that if they encountered each other in the practical test on Monday, she would deliver a fierce punch to punish the enigmatic duo.

As the practical test approached, everyone was preparing for the exam.

Some wanted to showcase their skills to advance to higher-ranked teams, while others wanted to impress someone they cared about.

On Saturday afternoon, Asuma requested Mutsuki to increase his training intensity.

---

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja