Chapter 4201

Feng Wu threw his hand off and brushed it off with her sleeve, looking as if he had dirtied her. Feng Yanbing was furious.... Feng Wu stared at Feng Yanbing. "Do you want something or not? If you don't have anything to say, I do."

Feng Yanbing didn't expect Feng Wu to be like this. He had always been a cold-blooded man, but everyone else had been very nice to him, which gave Feng Yanbing the impression that no matter how he treated people, he could win them back as long as he was willing to. At that thought, Feng Yanbing suppressed her anger and smiled at Feng Wu. "Alright, tell me. What do you want to say?" Feng Wu smiled at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu slowly sat down in a chair and said unhurriedly, "What do I want to say? Of course I'm going to settle the score with you."

Feng Yanbing asked, "Settle the score?"

Feng Wu asked, "Did you know the eldest princess before you married my mother?"

Feng Yanbing frowned a little. 

Feng Wu stared at him coldly. "Say something."

Feng Yanbing looked around at the people around him and made his meaning clear.

Feng Wu only said indifferently, "They're all my brothers, and I know what happened in the past. There's no need to avoid it. Or is it because what you did was too shameful, so..."

"Ahem." Feng Yanbing cleared his throat. "What if I don't answer?"

Feng Wu smirked. "Did you really come here to see me today? You didn't come to see me for more than a decade, and now you're so close to your daughter? You have a favor to ask of me, don't you?"

Feng Wu was right. He did have a favor to ask of Feng Wu today, and it was something that was difficult to ask...  The eldest princess had ordered him to save Ning'er, or he would... Sigh. At that thought, Feng Yanbing sighed inwardly, but put on a fatherly face. He looked at Feng Wu gently and said, "Tell me. I'll tell you everything you want to know. We're father and daughter, and we can't be severed. No one else is allowed to drive a wedge between us." He glanced at the teenagers of the Luo family as he spoke.

Crossing his arms, Luo Zilin snorted. So, what was that supposed to mean? 

Feng Wu gave Feng Yanbing a half-smile and said, "Let's get back to the topic. Did you know the eldest princess before you married my mother?"

Feng Yanbing said, "We had met, but weren't that close."

Feng Wu said, "Did you abandon us in the Junwu Empire because of the eldest princess?"

Feng Yanbing was baffled. He didn't expect Feng Wu to ask about the past. "It's all in the past. What's there to talk about?" Feng Yanbing pretended to be angry. 

Feng Wu sat there calmly with an equally cold look on her face. "These are the things that need to be brought up the most. If you don't make things clear today, don't ever think about seeing me again." 

Feng Yanbing gritted her teeth. Alright, I'll bear with her for now. After Ning'er's matter is settleed... "It was the princess who came to Junwu in person. She told me that she could help me." Feng Yanbing pushed the blame away to the princess to make himself look innocent.

Feng Wu stared at him. "So, when the eldest princess took you back to Dayan, you just went with her?"

Feng Yanbing said, "No one dared to disobey the eldest princess, right?"

Feng Wu said, "So, the eldest princess was responsible for my mother's delirium as well?"

Feng Yanbing said, "Well... that..."

Feng Wu said, "Tell me the truth." 

Feng Yanbing said, "There was a lot going on back then... but the eldest princess did have something to do with your mother's injury."