Anger Issues (Part 2)

Age of Y/n:
Gender of Y/n: Female
Trigger Warning: Self Harm Mentions, Suicide Mentions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three months I got expelled..Id been really low since we left. I went numb and the only way I saw to feel something with self harm. I didn't want to do it, it was just the only way I could feel something. I had already been cutting myself but I got so low I tried to kill myself. Natasha found me in my bathroom passed out from an overdose. That was when I got admitted into hospital. I was like a zombie the first week. I got better though and although I still get those thoughts I'm okay. I was discharged two weeks ago.

Me, Mom and dad agreed that homeschooling was our best option and I've been doing okay since. Today is my first day with Natasha teaching me. Each member is taking it in turns to teach me.

Steve is teaching me History.
Bruce is teaching practical science like biology and chemistry.
Dad is teaching computer things and maths.
Thor is teaching me about God's and stuff like that.
Clint is teaching me archery and English.
Wanda is teaching me how to control my emotions, and she's way better than Mr Shaw.
Natasha is teaching me self defence.

I only do three days of lessons and the other two I go to work with mom. She told me if i do well in my lessons and with my mental health for a few months she'll take me on as an apprentice until I'm old enough to be an Avenger.

I make my way down to the training room and gym to see Natasha already there. "You're late kid." She tells me with a sarcastic grin. I roll my eyes, "Sorry!" I tell her chuckling a little. She smiles at me, "Okay, first question. Have you taken your meds?" She asks me. They all have to make sure I take them on my dad's orders. "Yup!" I tell her happily. She smiles and nods. "Okay then kiddo." She tells me before me start of on a warm up.

After ten minutes we get into the fun stuff. Stances and how to punch without hurting myself. "Right. Now. Twenty punches." She tells me as she re-adjusts the pads on her hands. She begins to count them then when we finish she goes to hit me but I quickly dodge. She nods, "Nice dodge kid." She tells me, proud of me. I smile, quite proud of myself. "Grab a drink." She tells me. I nod, "Okay..thanks for doing this Nat." I tell her. She smiles, "What else you got today?" She asks me enthusiastically. I think for a second before replying, "Computer stuff with dad, physical therapy for my hand at the hospital then come back and distract Thor by getting him to talk about himself." I tell her. She nods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not proof read. Short one this :)